Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Climate change doesn't even register on my list of worries. Its like actually something I could care less about, I don't care about it so keep your filthy hands out of my pockets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Climate change doesn't even register on my list of worries. Its like actually something I could care less about, I don't care about it so keep your filthy hands out of my pockets.
    Your pockets don't even register on my list of worries. It's actually something I couldn't care less about.

So stop obstructing people trying to prevent humanity from fucking up our world.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Can't we just declare war on climate change?

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Can't we just declare war on climate change?
    I think we'd guarantee our failure if we did that, since our track record of winning wars against concepts is abysmal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love climate change. December and it's still in the 50's? How is this a bad thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I personally love climate change. December and it's still in the 50's? How is this a bad thing?
    Wait vanity pets caused deathwing?

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Your pockets don't even register on my list of worries. It's actually something I couldn't care less about.

So stop obstructing people trying to prevent humanity from fucking up our world.
    Stop trying to force people to pay for a scam. Its a scam and its a fraud. Climate change my ballsack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop trying to force people to pay for a scam. Its a scam and its a fraud. Climate change my ballsack.
    Indeed, climate change denialism is a scam and a fraud that you are forcing the entire world to pay for so you can make more money. Glad we're on the same page here.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

What scammer would spend decades trying to pull off a scam when there are infinitely more ways to rip off a lot of people in a reasonable time frame?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Westerfeld
    Plot idea: 97% of the world's scientists contrive an environmental crisis, but are exposed by a plucky band of billionaires & oil companies.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    What scammer would spend decades trying to pull off a scam when there are infinitely more ways to rip off a lot of people in a reasonable time frame?
    This is the biggest scam the world has ever seen. We are talking trillions of dollars here, with less than savory characters involved.

This is the biggest scam the world has ever seen.
    For anyone out there who seriously believes this nonsense, take a few minutes to reflect on the following:
    It's been propagated for decades, and has been planned for nearly a century.

All of the major scientific organizations are in on it, as well as nearly every world government. The same world governments who are threatening to blow each other up and can't agree on anything. But their failure to come together on anything easier than a worldwide money scam is surely just a ruse.

The overwhelming majority of scientists are in on it, ostensibly so that they can get that sweet 5 figure grant money.

They refuse to blow the whistle on the whole thing because doing so would involve them making even more money from the heroic oil companies fighting for the truth, which they apparently don't want despite doing all of this to get... money.

Reflect on how fucking stupid that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Wait vanity pets caused deathwing?
    and now they cause climate change!
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    For anyone out there who seriously believes this nonsense, take a few minutes to reflect on the following:
    It's been propagated for decades, and has been planned for nearly a century.

All of the major scientific organizations are in on it, as well as nearly every world government. The same world governments who are threatening to blow each other up and can't agree on anything. But their failure to come together on anything easier than a worldwide money scam is surely just a ruse.

The overwhelming majority of scientists are in on it, ostensibly so that they can get that sweet 5 figure grant money.

They refuse to blow the whistle on the whole thing because doing so would involve them making even more money from the heroic oil companies fighting for the truth, which they apparently don't want despite doing all of this to get... money.

Reflect on how fucking stupid that is.
    Scientist are funded to prove its true, give the same amount of funding to prove its fake then see what happens.

Scientist are funded to prove its true, give the same amount of funding to prove its fake then see what happens.
    Using that argument means you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. They would receive more to lie for ExxonMobil or the Koch Brothers, guaranteed. They don't get hundreds of thousands of dollars like the "liars for the oil companies" non-scientists.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    When asked to provide tangible data to back up assertion, Hooked failed to supply any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Thats odd, my programming links this to the lack of Tikbalangs and the fact that Martian mammoths eat baked beans with soy sauce twice a week.

In other words he set a predetermined set of data and got an expected result

Its BS

BTW shall we discuss the increasing deaths to Islamic terrorism in comparison to the imagined "casualties" of an imagined global warming at a hypothetical 100 years in the future?
    Just in case you didn't realize, you failed to say anything meaningful or relevant with your comment here.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    MinuteEarth had a video on climate change. Sucks to be the people in California and other places that are negatively effected. Here in Jersey, the weather is fine. Wait 46F on Tuesday? Must increase C02 output.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Using that argument means you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. They would receive more to lie for ExxonMobil or the Koch Brothers, guaranteed. They don't get hundreds of thousands of dollars like the "liars for the oil companies" non-scientists.
    I do not find it likely that Exxon spends as much on climate research as NASA and the NSF do. Do you have any data on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I do not find it likely that Exxon spends as much on climate research as NASA and the NSF do. Do you have any data on it?
    I would wager that they probably don't, but it's still possible to spend less in total but pay an individual more since the number of contrarians is very small in number in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I am not saying the spend money on research, I am saying they spend money for these so called scientists who aren't climate scientists to lie for them. They don't have evidence to back up what they say, so they obviously don't have any research.