Testimony of a formerly Daesh hostage, inside info, and advices

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-paris-attacks

Even now I sometimes chat with them on social media, and can tell you that much of what you think of them results from their brand of marketing and public relations. They present themselves to the public as superheroes, but away from the camera are a bit pathetic in many ways: street kids drunk on ideology and power. (...)

It struck me forcefully how technologically connected they are; (...)
    They will be heartened by every sign of overreaction, of division, of fear, of racism, of xenophobia; they will be drawn to any examples of ugliness on social media. (...)
    The pictures from Germany of people welcoming migrants will have been particularly troubling to them. Cohesion, tolerance – it is not what they want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    People have been saying this for a while. I saw a picture a while ago of a neo-nazi shaking hands with an ISIS terrorist, thanking him, that says it all really.
    I assume you mean a cartoon or comic and not an actual picture.

Deleted
    I bet IS is soo happy that the french caaght the suicide bomber and so forth.

No deceisive action against radical mosques is necessary.
    Fair to the individual hard to the intellectual arsonist, the finances and the people who want to keep Islam in the shadows.