Hey there,

A big complaint I have seen about pugging at the moment is how tough it can be if you're slow to the party and don't have the achievements or ilvl to join Heroic pugs or Mythic guilds. So, I decided along with 2 of my friends to form this guild to create a guild which will demand minimal item levels, no prior experience and a good attitude.

Currently we are recruiting anyone and are looking to get up to a 15 man raid team, we mostly require tanks and a couple of heals however DPS are still sought after. We are a bit loaded on Paladins and Hunters - so consider that there will be a lot of gear contest should you join as one of the aforementioned classes.

Our requirements for raiding is 690 ilvl for normal, 695 for HC (easily done with tanaan, mythics and timewalking), a willingness to learn and listen, full enchants, gems, food, pots etc, and the ability to learn tactics before we start the fight.

However, don't expect us to be pushovers - if you are repeatedly messing up with a mechanic all the others are having no troubles with we will ask you to step out for the fight. If you don't meet out light aforementioned requirements you will not be invited. If you are having troubles, I'm sure our officers and community will be more than happy to go through logs and help you out, but be aware that if you don't take this advice onboard we will have to move you to a more social position if it is detriment our raid team and progress. Finally, we require the use of Teamspeak, however we are considering a move to Discord to promote more social interaction outside of the game - so keep an eye on that.

In the future (Legions) we hope to make quick progress through Normal (1st few raid nights) and get Heroics cleared in the next few weeks before beginning our Mythic progress. Additionally once Legions begins we will use an EPGP system to better allocate loot, however for the rest of WoD we will stick with vanilla master loot systems with /roll.

Our raid times at 9:30pm to midnight server time or 8:30pm to 11pm GMT - Wed, Sat and Mon. We also have a more casual Normal mode raid on Thursday at 8pm server time or 7pm GMT.

We feel these raid hours suit people who work all day and want a few nights a week to have a chill raid and down some bosses in their evening.

I thank you for your time, and any more questions I will be checking back often for replies. Our first raids will be starting next reset, so feel free to come along as a pug member to try us out!
-Legion of the Alliance