Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    A lot of people just want the Jaina skin. Nobody wants to pay $30 for one skin. Yes, it's a fucking problem. I don't know why you have to be such an ass about this.
    Because you're complaining about bundles not being discounted when your real problem is that the Jaina skin is only available as part of a bundle. The bundle itself is already available at a reasonable price and a bigger discount than the bundle originally had when it released last year (back then it was only 25% off afaik and there was no such thing as dynamic bundle pricing).

Deleted
    Just bought the Novazon skin for 5 euro. Love that skin so worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Because you're complaining about bundles not being discounted when your real problem is that the Jaina skin is only available as part of a bundle. The bundle itself is already available at a reasonable price and a bigger discount than the bundle originally had when it released last year (back then it was only 25% off afaik and there was no such thing as dynamic bundle pricing).
    I'm pretty sure you could get the Jaina skin separately last year though, I wouldn't swear to it though, but just look at the Hallow's End stuff, you could get those separately, why does the Jaina skin have to cost $30 if that's all you want?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Whatever dude. You are just trying to pick a fight. I'm done.

I have to agree with others on the second chance pack. I actually just want the Lunar Tiger and don't want any of the Christmas stuff, but that turns my tiger purchase into a $30 mount. They lost a potential customer out of me, and practically many others who are in the same boat.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2015-11-25 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

I know it's been mentioned quite a bit before as well but I'll remind again for those who are still unsure if they want to buy a certain skin:

Go to SHOP > Heroes > <Select your hero and skin choice> then go into Try mode. You get to preview the skins as they would look in gameplay. Hopefully this will make you make a better decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    I know it's been mentioned quite a bit before as well but I'll remind again for those who are still unsure if they want to buy a certain skin:

Go to SHOP > Heroes > <Select your hero and skin choice> then go into Try mode. You get to preview the skins as they would look in gameplay. Hopefully this will make you make a better decision.
    That only works if the skin is purchasable by itself. Some that are in bundles only you won't get this option and those are the ones putting people on the fence as they only want like 1 or 2 out of 5-6 and you can't purchase them individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That only works if the skin is purchasable by itself. Some that are in bundles only you won't get this option and those are the ones putting people on the fence as they only want like 1 or 2 out of 5-6 and you can't purchase them individually.
    You can go to heroes, select that hero, go to skin section, select the skin there and try it. Works for winter skins and bikini Stitches as well as any skin that is not on skin page by itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

I just got 3 skins yesterday for under $12. Sometimes I think these should be the regular price on skins, I'd definitely be buying them more often.

Agreed, I never buy a skin until it's on offer. Some think that's the idea in the first place though, there's a really cool video showing a company that tried to do completely fair pricing on everything and lost millions because as consumers we're far more likely to shop at places that have sales even if the sales only bring it to a fairly priced value.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the video though... so that's useful...
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i think that having the prices as they are now and throw out sales is pretty smart.

When people decide to pay full price for a skin (with current prices) they are much more unique.

After sale weeks that particular skin spikes in use for those 2-3 upcoming weeks.

As example, I barely saw a winter veil Jaina, however every game i get now with a jaina, they have a winter veil skin.

So I guess having prices alot lower always, would remove a bit of uniqueness.

If they allowed Skin/Mount trades in this game, I'd be all over the bundles. I'd trade out a Jaina for something I want, or better yet just trade straight up for a Lunar Tiger.

Sight it's bloody steam sales all over again for me in Heroes. Bought so much it's insane (Yeah I have crap self control but RAINBOW UNICORN!). And sigh wallet is stuck in the computer again brb

I got 2 skins: Demonic Tyrael amd Kaijo Diablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    If they allowed Skin/Mount trades in this game, I'd be all over the bundles. I'd trade out a Jaina for something I want, or better yet just trade straight up for a Lunar Tiger.
    They should allow gifting things. I think someone else also pointed this out earlier in this thread.

Deleted
    Finished getting at least one skin per hero, or at least skins i liked.. the few heroes that i'm not a fan of the purchasable skins i will make an effort to get the master skin for.
    Not getting the stimpack tho, i just don't get the same value for money feeling i do as with outright purchasing a hero or a skin.

And i think like most people i would've loved to get the winter Jaina skin but in a bundle nah, i usually purchase bundles (got the rainor one, the uther one, etc) but this one just has forced buy written all over it with that nazeebra and carpet added to it ... what do those have to do with winter veil honestly, so simply out of principle i'm not getting this one .. i've been pretty content with how they've been handling the shop/realmoney purchases so far but this bundle is just really wrong.
    Last edited by mmocd74118d970; 2015-12-01 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosty View Post
    Finished getting at least one skin per hero, or at least skins i liked.. the few heroes that i'm not a fan of the purchasable skins i will make an effort to get the master skin for.
    Not getting the stimpack tho, i just don't get the same value for money feeling i do as with outright purchasing a hero or a skin.

And i think like most people i would've loved to get the winter Jaina skin but in a bundle nah, i usually purchase bundles (got the rainor one, the uther one, etc) but this one just has forced buy written all over it with that nazeebra and carpet added to it ... what do those have to do with winter veil honestly, so simply out of principle i'm not getting this one .. i've been pretty content with how they've been handling the shop/realmoney purchases so far but this bundle is just really wrong.
    Yeah, I'm still up in the air on whether or not to get it because of the two skins. Mounts are meh imo. I feel like if I don't get it now, then it'll be in another bundle with more added to it so the price goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosty View Post
    And i think like most people i would've loved to get the winter Jaina skin but in a bundle nah, i usually purchase bundles (got the rainor one, the uther one, etc) but this one just has forced buy written all over it with that nazeebra and carpet added to it ... what do those have to do with winter veil honestly,
    They don't have anything to do with Winter's Veil. Because, well, it's not a Winter's Veil bundle, it isn't labelled or described as such. It's called the "second chance" bundle, with a bunch of stuff that used to be available and currently isn't, which includes the Winter's Veil stuff, the Nazebra, the carpet, and the tiger. Dunno why they couldn't just make all the stuff individually available though, rather than packing it all together.

I'm considering picking up another 10k hero before this ends...maybe Butcher because he looks fun, Johanna because she was fun to play, or Morales since I need more support.

Or maybe I'll just get Lili and save the 2k gold or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Came back on picking up the 360 stimpack just not worth it. It's better to buy one when i can actually grind for a few days, a constant buff is nice but if you think of it you aren't going to play every day.

That being said they should add a stimpack that last perhaps a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Came back on picking up the 360 stimpack just not worth it. It's better to buy one when i can actually grind for a few days, a constant buff is nice but if you think of it you aren't going to play every day.

That being said they should add a stimpack that last perhaps a day.
    You don't need to play every day. In fact it makes it so you DONT have to play every day. The time you DO spend on the game is more effective, so you can spend less time and get the same benefit.

Basically you can play half the amount of games you normally would, and get the same amount of XP and slightly more gold. More time to do other things in life.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.