Saginaw Valley State University Threat: Going to kill all black people.

SAGINAW, MI — Police at Saginaw Valley State University say a threat posted on the social media site Yik Yak read, "I'm going to shoot every black person I can on campus. Starting tomorrow morning."

The message triggered an investigation and police security response that led to the arrest of a Delta College student living in SVSU housing.

Emmanuel D. Bowden, 21, is charged with making a false report or threat of terrorism, a felony that carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...k_yak_thr.html

It is a good thing they caught the racist bastard who made this threat:

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me he's going to have a rough time in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Something tells me he's going to have a rough time in prison.

your so racist check your white privy!

i kid i am white, but i know people will still say a white racist did this without looking.....

The police reports state that, after the post received multiple "negative replies," the original poster replied with four additional messages that read, "Its [sic] a joke," "I'm black," "I was going to give it an hour to see how you all would react," and "Right. I could be angry and just expressing myself lol."

I bet he isn't "lol'ing" now.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Yep there has been more fake and false cases of racism on college campuses then actual cases
    boy that cried wolf syndrome has set in with a lot
    question if racism is in such epidemic numbers like the left is trying to make everyone believe why does fake and false cases have to be made?
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-11-21 at 12:23 AM.

Lock him up and let him deal with the reality of making threats and tell him: "Sorry kid, in the REAL WORLD you don't get "do overs" when you realize you were a fucking idiot".

Actions have consequences.

Think before you act.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do they know it was a false report? Oh wait yea.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A felony?

Come now.

It's Saginaw, once a pretty nice place now a shithole. Crying Wolf Syndrome has been a problem in Michigan for awhile now, I don't have any problems with people making fake terrorism threats getting hit with felonies, especially now. This guy is definitely in the running for Herp Derp Durp Award of the Week.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.