Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Books were bumped down from 75 to 90 it seems. The entire 90 tier got booted out of space, which is a welcome change since it gave devs a massive headache.

There's a crap ton of Spec specific talents this time around. Summon Inquisitor is probably going to be using the Tall demon with the long coat with it as the model, which is pretty good looking. (http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...-artwork-9.jpg)

I will have to wait for an official confirmation on the talents, cause a few overlap and some others are missing a talent. So far, it looks okay. Demonology got some sweet demonic summoning and instant cast love.

No sign of Demonic Servitude, so that shit is out of the window.
    Last edited by Walterion; 2015-11-21 at 03:21 AM.

I feel better now.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I feel better now.
    Not gonna lie, prior to this the Destro class blog changes had me besmirched.

The Destro mastery is still ass though.
    Last edited by Roujeaux; 2015-11-21 at 03:59 AM.

the demonic circle change is interesting, its combined as one spell now " demonic circle"

so how do we resummon if we want to replace it somewhere else? or is it just a cooldown now?

Don't mean to be a party popper but guys keep this in mind, It will save you unnecessary tears if something doesn't make it. That aside the new destro looks super awesome, its just to bad ill have to leave my warlock behind in legion.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...77012770435072

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    the demonic circle change is interesting, its combined as one spell now " demonic circle"

so how do we resummon if we want to replace it somewhere else? or is it just a cooldown now?
    You would have to toggle off the aura.

@Talents

Afflictions seems amazing, can't wait to see if it holds true. Didn't even read the other two lolol

Haunt just seems like a single target Cataclysm now. Doesn't really fit in with Affliction multi dot emphasis.

It looks like they are just throwing all sorts of shit at the wall to see what sticks.

I guess we'll see what sticks.

I really really like what I've read here. Hopefully not too much of it was chopped lol.

Absolutely love Demonbolt replacing Shadowbolt in what I'd assume would be an AoE vs Single target talent choice.

Wreak Havoc, Burning Embers, Soul Effigy, and Eradication sounds like insane Cleave/ST

Stacking up UA sounds interesting, perm Corruption, 20 stack agony, haunt=shadowburn

Soul Harvest!!!!

Infernal...dealing "strong" area of effect damage.....hmm

Rip Darksoul, Rip GoSac

Quote Originally Posted by Roujeaux View Post
    Not gonna lie, prior to this the Destro class blog changes had me besmirched.

The Destro mastery is still ass though.
    Don't get the mastery hate, it's nowhere near as bad as what we deal with having multistrike right now.

It should actually be pretty smooth and balanced out, should be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    It looks like they are just throwing all sorts of shit at the wall to see what sticks.

I guess we'll see what sticks.
    Well that is literally what that stuff is according to that celestalon tweet 13last posted.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    "Mana Tap: Consumes 40% of current mana to grant 15% increased damage for 20 sec."
    Please don't go live.

Quote Originally Posted by ragonfu View Post
    "Mana Tap: Consumes 40% of current mana to grant 15% increased damage for 20 sec."
    Please don't go live.
    Eh, 4 life taps a minute does not really sound bad tbh. That said, this is basically Inquisition, which they removed for QoL

Edit: Hmm, wonder if its just incorrect wording, but Current mana vs Max mana... If it is current mana, I wont want to have to always maintain a low mana pool just to keep its cost down.
    Last edited by Soulzar; 2015-11-21 at 05:53 AM.

With notes that look that all over the place...here's hoping for a looong beta.

I see no mention of Drain Life or Ember(shard) tap How are we supposed to deal with Life tap without either? (Destro)
    Last edited by Grizelda; 2015-11-21 at 05:49 AM.

Doomguard is a 3 minute cooldown.

NOPE. NO THANK YOU. DONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Hunters are getting so much cool stuff!

It really looks all over the place. No clear direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Roujeaux View Post
    Haunt just seems like a single target Cataclysm now. Doesn't really fit in with Affliction multi dot emphasis.
    I think every dps spec in the game is going to get a nice spread of single target, cleave and aoe abilities, so that each spec can be customized per fight instead of needing to switch between specs.

And, I mean ... better than this idea was implemented with the MoP/WoD talent trees
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    It really looks all over the place. No clear direction.
    I expect that's partly because this is datamining off an early build, which means there's a lot of stuff in there that's either incomplete or already been cut. It's probably also partly because they're deliberately not going with a single clear direction, but trying to offering players the chimerical "meaningful choice" to customize their playstyle how they prefer.

There's some really cool looking ideas in this big jumbled mess. That's enough to keep me patient till we get a live Beta where the pieces have been assembled into something resembling their intended form.

Deleted
    All these changes are interesting to say the least, but Y'all be missing one vital thing.
    Every single expansion, they have fucked us over in one respect or another, so don't get too excited, these WILL change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you rather have Doomguard be a 4 minute cooldown and be 25% more powerful?