10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Is enemy grid dead now? Mine doesn't seem to work but they updated it for 7.1 for some reason.
    Yeah, Blizzard killed the API functions that were used to make it work. Dunno if EG can make a workaround.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    I got the trinket from the opera in Kara with a nice proc (870 + socket) and macroed it to SW/LS, but for whatever reason it will not be used all the time when its CD ends. Does anybody have an idea as to why it does so? My macro is a simple /use 13 /cast x
    any chance you're using 2 usable trinkets?
    you can't use 2 trinkets actively at the same time.

Was trying bough of corruption last night on elrethe heroic, seems alright after the buff (my swarming plague is a normal version)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ce=12&fight=12

I got the trinket from the opera in Kara with a nice proc (870 + socket) and macroed it to SW/LS, but for whatever reason it will not be used all the time when its CD ends. Does anybody have an idea as to why it does so? My macro is a simple /use 13 /cast x
    Check your range. It has both a minimum and maximum range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicbank View Post
    any chance you're using 2 usable trinkets?
    you can't use 2 trinkets actively at the same time.
    No, the other one is Nythendra's. Good call huth, I assumed it would have a 40y range, I'll check that as soon as possible!

Can I assume Incarnation is up every 1.5min with Impeccable Fel Essence? Or whats the napkin math with this one?

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Can I assume Incarnation is up every 1.5min with Impeccable Fel Essence? Or whats the napkin math with this one?
    Yeah, but obviously depends on your haste and how much you have to move during the fight.

At 33% haste I can get it down to 84sec if I'm able to turret.

They just added it for Owlkin frenzy which only affects LS now. It still procs the same way, you just have a notification in the default UI now, and you can't use the procs on SW anymore.
    Mhm tooltip says it procs either Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath or Stellar Flare.

I don't know why they needed to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Mhm tooltip says it procs either Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath or Stellar Flare.

I don't know why they needed to change it.
    Because it would proc while you were spamming Solar Wrath and waste it. This is a buff, you people will complain about anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    My current Artifact traits. Can purchase new rank. Should I go for Empowerment first since Echoing Stars is literal shit?

[Balance] Legion Discussion

Pretty sure ES is still better than the others.

Considering picking up the Armor for pvp buff next myself though(I have ES)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Pretty sure ES is still better than the others.

Considering picking up the Armor for pvp buff next myself though(I have ES)
    I don't have OI and I see no real reason in casting Starfall in EN without it.

ES is truly terrible, at least empowerment gives an overall damage boost on every fight (even if it is very minor). The only reason I would take ES first is if you're trying to be more competitive in higher level keystones (and not raiding competitively) or if you have oneth's intuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Because it would proc while you were spamming Solar Wrath and waste it. This is a buff, you people will complain about anything.
    It still does not proc only for Lunar Strike. I got a proc for Stellar Flare as well.

It still does not proc only for Lunar Strike. I got a proc for Stellar Flare as well.
    I guess blizz just didn't implement it properly. Better question here is why are you using Stellar Flare? lol

I actually prefer it able to proc StFl - purely for pvp.
    We still get astral locked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrious View Post
    I guess blizz just didn't implement it properly. Better question here is why are you using Stellar Flare? lol
    Why not? Great talent choice for my playstyle.

Just tested last night and frenzy did not work on stellar flare

Deleted
    how is balance damage in 7.1 compared to other dps? on a list?