10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    . Jumping before using WC doesn't actually increase range or anything.
    I did a few tests and it looks to me like it does.
    Anyone else can clarify?

15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno for other fights but personally I find WC superior for Demonic Inq. because it's just enough to get out of the void bubbles and the CD is short enough so it'll be always ready for it. Other than that I really like DB mobility so it's my go to talent mostly. But I think I will exploring WC more. I'm just less used to it since I've been using DB since WoD almost exclusivly.

Pretty much the only fight that I prefer DB over WC is sisters just to get Moon Burn off as soon as possible, the rest are kind of personal preference, only WC is better for me on Inquisition because I can disengage out of the air when exiting the prison to avoid void zones, it's also almost always up if you get targeted with one

10+ Year Old Account
    DB goes where I'm aiming at, WC goes the opposite.

Big reason why I prefer DB

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    DB goes where I'm aiming at, WC goes the opposite.

Big reason why I prefer DB
    You need to master the art of the forward disengage. I played a hunter for a few years so had this down pat. Same thing with WC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dtBz1Q4ZsQ

10+ Year Old Account
    also, WC doesnt trigger GCD so you can cast SS during the flight. if it's within a stellar drift you can fly and cast fullmoon if you'd like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    You need to master the art of the forward disengage. I played a hunter for a few years so had this down pat. Same thing with WC.

360noscope nonsense doesn't feel very good

It does when you do it right and don't have to suffer the awful shifting GCD

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    It does when you do it right
    I agree. I find it very fun to use, and when I pull off some precision aiming with it, like landing perfectly in a puddle I need to soak or something like that, it feels awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post

That's the easy part, the hard part is remembering in a panic that you have wild charge if you frequently swap between those two talents. I often forget and end up dissengaging off the edges of things.

I made a weak aura that displays a big message, "YOU HAVE WILD CHARGE, DO NOT DISSENGAGE OFF THE EDGE!" when I enter combat for the first second or so, helps a bit.

So, new set bonuses. Apparently our 4pcT21 is Stellar Supah Dupah empowerment. 2 piece is just a flat buff to fillers.

Otoh Kitty got Supah Dupah Shadow Rip (the creative process behind druids next tier bonuses..) and free FBs.

Guess they'll tune them up to be even greater increase then T20, but honestly 130AsP and haste kingdom with OI feel more...funny?

The 2pcs are all pretty generic 'increase damage of x by y%'

Most classes T21 seems pretty lacklustre. "Your stuff does more damage" is fine numerically, but it's not as fun as something that changes up the playstyle a little.

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    That's the easy part, the hard part is remembering in a panic that you have wild charge if you frequently swap between those two talents. I often forget and end up dissengaging off the edges of things.

I made a weak aura that displays a big message, "YOU HAVE WILD CHARGE, DO NOT DISSENGAGE OFF THE EDGE!" when I enter combat for the first second or so, helps a bit.
    I use a certain keybind for displacer, I want to swap it for Wild charge but I'm afraid I'll forget that I don't blink anymore.
    Last time I swaped it I jumped down when I had bonds on Elerethe.
    The ideea with the weak aura is good.
    Muscle memory sucks.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    The 2pcs are all pretty generic 'increase damage of x by y%'
    Out T20 2pc isnt just a +dmg thing. That 30 more asp do have some impact in our rotation. I admit it doesnt add a whole new level of versatility but is indeed more dynamic

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Out T20 2pc isnt just a +dmg thing. That 30 more asp do have some impact in our rotation. I admit it doesnt add a whole new level of versatility but is indeed more dynamic
    Think he's referring to the currently datamined T21 2pc, which is "Increase the damage of Solar Wrath by 15% and Lunar Strike by 10%" and very similar to other classes, like " Howling Blast damage increased by 15% and Obliterate damage increased by 15%." for Frost DK.

Would the balance feet be any good with T21 2p? It increases the damage for 8% so we will get quite a nice damage for our filler spells, especially the empowered ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Talking about T21 dude

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    Would the balance feet be any good with T21 2p? It increases the damage for 8% so we will get quite a nice damage for our filler spells, especially the empowered ones.

It just happened tonight ) first infusion, straight in the hole at Maiden, laughed my ass of for 2 minutes. So fun.

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post

Shouldn't affect relative strength much.