Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaravati View Post
    On PvP Talents:

- T2: Gives us good variety in maximizing various secondary stat builds (only applicable if all secondaries are valued relatively close to each other).
    - T3: The totems all seem awesome (never thought I'd say that about new totems xD) and give us great synergy with various comps. Windfury isn't really that beneficial to Elemental itself though.
    - T4: All seem very strong, Spectral Recovery sounds amazing. I feel like lots of tuning will be needed here.
    - T5: Solid talents, Control Lava seems very interesting.
    - T6: Traveling Storms sounds amazing (I requested an ability like this so many times during WoD beta, glad to see something similar here ). I wonder how quickly we can generate Maelstrom for Earthfury to be viable against Lightning Lasso? Could be build based, high haste and Fire and Ice could make Earthfury more desirable.

Anyone know if PvP talents are a replacement for PvE talents or in addition to?
    Yeah they will be used in pvp too, along with artifact weapon perks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Yeah they will be used in pvp too, along with artifact weapon perks.
    Glad you found that source you was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Yeah, sorry but there is so much misinformation being spread that I cant believe anything unless I read it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Wasn't me who brought it up, but here's a tweet. https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...75903707017216

Racials, Talents, Artifact Traits, and of course PvP talents will all be active in both unrated and rated PvP.

Just to be sure... We have 2 talent trees... A pve and pvp one... And both are active in pve and pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    Just to be sure... We have 2 talent trees... A pve and pvp one... And both are active in pve and pvp?
    No, the pvp tree is exclusive to pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    Just call them base talents and PvP talents, cause that's what they realistically are. Base talents are always active, PvP talents are obviously only available in PvP.