Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Assassination:

Outlaw:

Subtlety:

Missing two lvl 75 talents, anyone seen those?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    sub has 3% maxhp every sec in stealth
    and pretty sure combat erm i mean "outlaw" wont be the only spec without sustain
    A heal in stealth... that helps a lot in combat!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    woah overreaction much?
    Not at all. They can kiss my ass goodbye too, I was pissed at our only good defensive CD getting nerfed in WoD and now the only thing that keeps me pushing soloing content with the garbage glass cannon melee class is being taken out too.
    I haven't paid since the token, but this makes me not even want to buy tokens anymore.

Save your "don't let the door hit you on the way out" comments. I don't give a shit what you think.

Never said once by any class EVER in WoW...
    "Wow, I can't seem to kill that rogue.. he is healing too much."

Good work.

Seems about right.

I find it interesting that Marked for Death and Death from Above are both 100 level talents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    It's more likely those spells were removed. No more rogue class tag and no more level requirement. A number of other spells for other classes have been given a similar treatment.
    Yeah seems likely but that puts into question what they are doing to Rogue mobility when compared to another leather wearing class like Demon Hunters being able to zip around lol or even Monks. We have to see the full picture as to what they intend to do with Rogue mobility because it is very unclear at this point.

Roll the Bones: Finishing move that rolls the dice of fate, providing a random combat enhancement. Lasts longer per combo point. 5 points: 36 Seconds.
    Kind of intrigued what are the possible buffs here, just like 20% crit, 15% haste or whatever or some proc/whatever things. Also did they remove all raid buffs? Swiftblade is gone, they also removed blessing of might and kings for pala.

Quote Originally Posted by Saittis View Post
    Kind of intrigued what are the possible buffs here, just like 20% crit, 15% haste or whatever or some proc/whatever things. Also did they remove all raid buffs? Swiftblade is gone, they also removed blessing of might and kings for pala.
    Yes it seems that raid buffs are on the chopping block.

They also have Leeching Poison for Assassination talent tree competing with Cheat Death and Elusiveness. I personally don't see what Blizz is trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=250045/l...-changes#rogue

This is still very early datamining; however, I noticed earlier this week a blue post said Shadowstep and Ambush were gone and are now one skill. The datamining shows that both skills still remain. Skills such as Recupe, Crimson Tempest, Prep and a few others have been completely removed.
    Datamining is prone to misinterpretation or errors.
    A lot of what you see be derived from the current game, and therefore will contain old stuff yet to be removed or changed.
    It should be considered a work in progress at all times.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Roll the Bones: Finishing move that rolls the dice of fate, providing a random combat enhancement. lvl 100 Talent Lasts longer per combo point:
    1 point : 12 seconds
    2 points: 18 seconds
    3 points: 24 seconds
    4 points: 30 seconds
    5 points: 36 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Why would anyone choose Soothing versus Elusiveness or Cheat Death? Lets be real here...lol.
    leveling?
    2v2 arena with 2 dps
    specific encounters where you need to stay alive without a healer(like HC valiona or conclave were in cata)

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Not at all. They can kiss my ass goodbye too, I was pissed at our only good defensive CD getting nerfed in WoD and now the only thing that keeps me pushing soloing content with the garbage glass cannon melee class is being taken out too.
    I haven't paid since the token, but this makes me not even want to buy tokens anymore.

Save your "don't let the door hit you on the way out" comments. I don't give a shit what you think.

selfhealing wasnt ever associated with rogues until cata
    how are rogues garbage glass canon? we're literally the most durable melee dps class in the entire game and we're getting replacements
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2015-11-21 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Roll the Bones: Finishing move that rolls the dice of fate, providing a random combat enhancement. lvl 100 Talent Lasts longer per combo point:
    1 point : 12 seconds
    2 points: 18 seconds
    3 points: 24 seconds
    4 points: 30 seconds
    5 points: 36 seconds

Bandit Guile copy

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    But that makes the talent pointless as Leeching if it is viewed only as a leveling talent. Might as well make it base line for Sub and call it a day.
    it's not nearly as useless as leeching - i would use soothing shadows over the other two talents in any solo activity, world content or pvp. The heal becomes part of the rotation for sub with the way SD works for us. It's better than leeching because we don't have to be actively attacking something to get healing.

With stealth being a part of every finisher, the soothing shadows talent means that, in combat, every 5cp finisher will net a 9% hp heal. For anything solo, the healing would be much more useful to me (my oipinion), mostly because i can't remember any instance where elusiveness or cheat death saved me from certain death in pvp or solo, yes cheat death prevents you from dying, but you're left at 7% hp, and if are unable to escape shortly after or kill your opponent, you're dead.

It will come down to playstyle, preference, and situation, all taken into account to influence your choice, all of which makes the three talent choices very interesting; though some people will say otherwise because they want one overpowered choice that doesn't make it a choice at all but essential.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post

all i see is that you're complaining because we're losing recuperate. Did you realize that recup was a finisher heal? A FINISHER, which is ridiculous in the first place - it will never get used outside of soloing, and barely even then.

So you're whining because for this one spec (subtlety), which spends more time in stealth than any other, even has stealth built into the damage rotation, has an automatic heal that happens anytime you enter stealth, including in and out of combat.

To me this is a dream come true, free healing anytime i'm in stealth? no need to use a finisher? that's amazing! no more vanishing and running to hide and eat or bandage, just chill out for something less than 30 seconds and get back in.

Way too much of an overreaction.

They said not but a week ago they were going to give assassin and sub aoe talents to make them as good as blade flurry and seeing our talents the only one with any aoe talents is outlaw. Hopefully they do it baseline but since they already changed on what they said that fast who knows what will really happen.

Deleted
    Subtlety

Fan of Knives: No longer Subtlety.

Shuriken Storm: Sprays shurikens at all targets within 10 yards, dealing (23.1% of Attack power) Physical damage and applying your active poisons at their normal rate.(???) Awards 1 combo points$ per target hit.
    Shuriken storm is AOE for sub only but why there is poison description and Empowered Fan of Knives: Fan of Knives now generates a combo point for each target that it hits is stil there(?)

Deleted
    I really can't wait to play Subtlety in Legion! Since we gain 100 energy pr re-stealth (with Relentless Strikes lvl 100 talent) and having 3 seconds Shadow Dance, wouldn't Nightstalker (lvl 30 talent) be good to boost our damage + Master of Subtlety (lvl 15 talent)? With Premiditation (lvl 90 talent) and Deeper Strategem (lvl 45 talent)? Giving us 6 combo points after 2 Shadow Strikes, so we can enter stealth again and keep going? Aaaalso having Shadow Blades giving us double combo points for 5 seconds, making us able to do re-stealth after 1 Shadowstrike.. Aaand since it sounds like we're in stealth the whole time, We can pick Soothing Darkness to gain 3% HP pr second.. wtf!

*Now that I think about it.. It sounds pretty simple.. too simple :/
    Last edited by mmocee594fe4a0; 2015-11-21 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    So in case that will be our talent tree I'm not even mildly impressed.

Where are all the impactful abilities that flesh out the barebone rotation? All I see is an assortment of a bunch of passives, a couple actives, which are not really active but rather replace existing skills and a nerf to Anticipation and a weird 6 CP talent and an (currently) OP energy talent.
    Where are the talents raising the butchered skillcap of sub?

Quite unhappy with that actually the more I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiiimZooon View Post
    I really can't wait to play Subtlety in Legion! Since we gain 100 energy pr re-stealth (with Relentless Strikes lvl 100 talent) and having 3 seconds Shadow Dance, wouldn't Nightstalker (lvl 30 talent) be good to boost our damage + Master of Subtlety (lvl 15 talent)? With Premiditation (lvl 90 talent) and Deeper Strategem (lvl 45 talent)? Giving us 6 combo points after 2 Shadow Strikes, so we can enter stealth again and keep going?

Sub has lost the vast majority of its complexity. Outlaw and Assassination look to have more interesting rotations.

I wonder if roll the bones replaces Slice and dice. Same energy cost/duration.

I really can't wait to play Subtlety in Legion! Since we gain 100 energy pr re-stealth (with Relentless Strikes lvl 100 talent) and having 3 seconds Shadow Dance, wouldn't Nightstalker (lvl 30 talent) be good to boost our damage + Master of Subtlety (lvl 15 talent)?
    Getting a 100 energy every dance would be more likely to be useful to get subterfuge spam ambushes than 1 ambush does 50% more dmg.
    That's what they are going for for all classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Getting a 100 energy every dance would be more likely to be useful to get subterfuge spam ambushes than 1 ambush does 50% more dmg.

That's what they are going for for all classes.
    Why subterfuge, when we can get 100 energy and 6 combo points each Shadow Dance? Its said the Shadow Dance is 3 seconds long(nope..), doesn't that mean we would be able to do 3 abilities? 2 x Shadowstrike is only 80 energy = enough to re stealth and get 100 more energy.

My mistake.. Damage just won't put us out of stealth for 3 seconds.. Alright.. Subterfuge it is instead!
    Last edited by mmocee594fe4a0; 2015-11-21 at 05:00 PM.