MM Artifact Quest Chain

So I don't know if anybody else noticed this yet, but the MM quest line is up and reveals that both Alleria and Vereesa are involved.

• Legacy of the Windrunners
    The Rescue - Survey the rise ahead and elminate Legion patrols.
    Stop the Summoners - Defeat the eredar summoners before they bring in more demons.
    Search for Your Allies - Go deeper into Legion territory and try to locate Alleria and Orestes.
    Defeat the Hound Mistress - Slay Mistress Torvis and her fel hounds, then resume the hunt for Alleria
    Silence the Herald - Defeat Herald Xarbizuld.
    Enter the Cathedral - Enter the Cathedral of the Inquisition.
    Free Vereesa Windrunner - Slay D'zorykx the Trapper to free Vereesa.
    End the Inquisition - Defeat High Inquisitor Qormaladon.
    A Bow of Legend - Wield Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners.

7+ Year Old Account
    these sound alot like solo stuff thats phased i sure hope it aint gonna be annoyingly painful like how certain MoP ones were.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    these sound alot like solo stuff thats phased i sure hope it aint gonna be annoyingly painful like how certain MoP ones were.
    ofcourse it's a solo scenario. I certainly believe all the artifact scenarios are.. anything ells would be a bit stupid. and since only marksmanship hunters will be able to do it, it will be balanced as such.

I just want to see the interaction between them.