Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    did they even touch anything beyond the first row of warrior talents? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallyn View Post
    So are mage talents not done yet or do they think we're perfect the way we were? I was expecting changes (like some talents to make the AoE heavy specs better at single target and to make single target specs better at AoE) but there's not a single change to mage talents. Like at all. Just praying this is preliminary because if not Blizz may finally force me to main change for the first time ever.
    I'm pretty sure they've said that Mages are one of the least changed classes this time around. The class fantasy is already there, just need to tweak the numbers as usual.

So are mage talents not done yet or do they think we're perfect the way we were? I was expecting changes (like some talents to make the AoE heavy specs better at single target and to make single target specs better at AoE) but there's not a single change to mage talents. Like at all. Just praying this is preliminary because if not Blizz may finally force me to main change for the first time ever.
    Don't worry just yet. There are also no changes to Balance talents, despite the spec getting overhauled in Legion. These are definitely not complete.

Demonic circle and shadowburn in talants?! WTF!

Nevermind about that mage talent thing. It's there and not very happy about it. Making ice block a talent? And then putting it on the same tier as cauterize?

And RoP still there to haunt us. Everyone hates it...when will Blizz learn and remove it?

Deleted
    Nevermind about that mage talent thing. It's there and not very happy about it. Making ice block a talent? And then putting it on the same tier as cauterize?

And RoP still there to haunt us. Everyone hates it...when will Blizz learn and remove it?
    RoP is horrible. Why are they on the one hand designing more and more movement-heavy fights, but on the other hand force us to stand still in one or two spots? What's wrong with their heads?

I'm the only one looking for what items they're going to remove so i can have it?

I've got a question about elemental shamans:

"Totemic Fury" (lvl 100 elemental talent): one of the effects: decreases lightning bolt cast time by 50%.
    "Lightning Bolt" (base ability): 30 yd range, INSTANT, Fires a bolt of lightning [...]"

So is lightning bolt really instant, or is that an error? This is MASSIVELY important for elemental shamans, as most of us surely loved the mobility of the on-the-move lightning bolt. In fact, if lightning bolt becomes instant, I will considering switching back to elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    RoP is horrible. Why are they on the one hand designing more and more movement-heavy fights, but on the other hand force us to stand still in one or two spots? What's wrong with their heads?
    So...they force you to maximize the efficiency of your movement so you avoid mechanics while staying in your RoP to maintain max DPS as much as possible.

They gave mages something skillful to have to do (for the first time ever, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2 sure is fucking hard) and you immediately cry and shit your pants with rage.

Can we run around with our PVP talents or is that only active in BG's? Because I love the Ret PVP talents. HoR >HoW really.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    They're heads are right on target for balancing. Every dps should have to work hard for the best damage to differentiate between crappy and skilled players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Can we run around with our PVP talents or is that only active in BG's? Becuase I love the Ret PVP talents. HoR >HoW really.
    Supposed to activate in world pvp as well, like the damage reduction and battle fatigue kick in now. Same tech, just expanded. Doubt you'd have a way to use them in pure pve though.

Clearly this still needs tuning... Demo Lock: Shadowflame OP.... 2 charges, lasts 8 sec, stacks, and has a recharge of 12 seconds.... Cast that sucker every 6 seconds and you got yourselves a snowball...

Deleted
    loooooove the murlocs *want* <3

"King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is dead."

Good riddance to such a shitty character (You're next, Sylvanas).

My interest in this expansion went up by 200%.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    "King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is dead."

Good riddance to such a shitty character (You're next, Sylvanas).

My interest in this expansion went up by 200%.
    Dammmit. I wanted it to be everyone.
    Free to play games explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4VRbsjZrQ

Quote Originally Posted by bloodelf06 View Post
    Clearly this still needs tuning... Demo Lock: Shadowflame OP.... 2 charges, lasts 8 sec, stacks, and has a recharge of 12 seconds.... Cast that sucker every 6 seconds and you got yourselves a snowball...
    So I use the first one, at 8 seconds I use the second one, at 16 seconds I use the first recharge, at 24 seconds I use the next recharge, at 32 seconds the effects end, at 36 seconds I can use a recharge and from there forward I have 8 seconds up, 4 seconds down. That's assuming I can time every cast perfectly, have no conflicts with other GCDs, and that it makes sense to cast it every time a charge is available. Where is this snowball you speak of?

So can we transmog cloth on plate-users with the new ui in legion?