Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Few amusing videos of things not going quite right raiding.

Just some links i thought people might find amusing.
    Last edited by viljar; 2015-12-09 at 06:12 PM.

The amount of unbinded spells and clicking in the first video put me in a very angry mood. I want to break something. Because I imagine that's how some people actually play in my raid. HOW WHY WHAT?!? I need to go outside for some air.

She has small hands so she has trouble reaching more than 1-5 qertfc are the only buttons available so the just binds some stuff and clicks some. Does very fine with it better than most people who fully bind stuff. (though i could not play without binding all the abilities myself.) sadly modifier keys are also not possible to reach shift she has to move her hand off movement keys...
    so there are reasons for it. And like i said she does better than 90% of people especially on her mainspec (frost) where the bindings are a bit more thought through.
    /myst

Quote Originally Posted by viljar View Post
    She has small hands so she has trouble reaching more than 1-5 qertfc are the only buttons available so the just binds some stuff and clicks some. Does very fine with it better than most people who fully bind stuff. (though i could not play without binding all the abilities myself.) sadly modifier keys are also not possible to reach shift she has to move her hand off movement keys...
    so there are reasons for it. And like i said she does better than 90% of people especially on her mainspec (frost) where the bindings are a bit more thought through.
    /myst
    I'd like a picture of hands where you need to take off your fingers from the movement keys in order to reach shift. It's like naturally under your small finger even for kids hands.

Reread what i typed. Sorry for the confusion. Her hands starts cramping if she uses shift a lot so she avoids using it if she can. (problem of typing while listening to someone explaining. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    The amount of unbinded spells and clicking in the first video put me in a very angry mood. I want to break something. Because I imagine that's how some people actually play in my raid. HOW WHY WHAT?!? I need to go outside for some air.
    yes, my thoughts exactly.

get rid of the clicker...recipe for disaster right there

It's one thing to click some abilities, but it's another to record yourself doing it and show to the world.

Hide the damned mouse cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    get rid of the clicker...recipe for disaster right there
    considering she performs better and makes less mistakes than 90% of the raid that seems like a silly idea.

Lol the comments on this thread. You guys are serious ? If she's able to play relatively well/if she's not a problem to her raid... I don't see why she has to "hide it". You guys are just downright rude and dumb.

"I don't like the way she plays so you need to get rid of her/she has to hide it"

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Good videos, but I suspect they are more fun for those present in the raid .

I think most guilds have similar wipes/bizarre kills

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the days I used to click on every spell, I'm glad I changed that.

Deleted
    The amount of "woooh! clicker alert!" posts is depressing, and one of the many symptoms of why the game is dying.

Does it really fucking matter if the player is a clicker, key-binder or mixture of both ? The boss was killed in a way it was not meant to be (IE without healing) which gives the impression, that contrary to the "clicker alert!11oneone /derp" posts that the player in question does actually know what the fuck they are doing ? if you are one of these posters, get the fuck over yourself, you are probably in the minority of people who actually care how other people play...

OT, was actually quite interesting, reminds me of the time when I was RL'ing in a guild in WOTLK and the first bite victim on Blood-Queen Lana'thel got DC'ed , meaning we had no bites for the entire encounter but still managed to kill it. Got a video somewhere, will try and find and upload it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t470VmqBPyE

Actually found the old account I used , and yes that's my voice
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2015-11-23 at 12:33 PM.

@sigma
    nice video.
    and your comment made her smile so thanks

One time in ICC i frapsed myself killing Rotface HC, then after the raid when I watched the video I noticed I'd forgotten Viper on for like 60% of the fight. I never uploaded it.

But seriously you should atleast get some new healers.

Deleted
    there is a thread for videos....

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    One time in ICC i frapsed myself killing Rotface HC, then after the raid when I watched the video I noticed I'd forgotten Viper on for like 60% of the fight. I never uploaded it.

our healers are normally fine considering we 3heal most mythic fights. (seriously need to recruit 4th..)
    he just had a derpy moment when we were clearing mannaroth heroic for a boostrun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    there is a thread for videos....
    Which, IMO, is the weirdest policy MMO-C has, I've never understood it. Videos are a medium, they are not a topic. I don't wander in and go "hmm, I'm interested in watching some videos today", I come in and look through threads for interesting topics, not caring whether the content in them is written words or a video. I've often wondered how much interesting stuff I'm missing by not reading the "video thread", but I'm not interested in wading through videos on topics I'm not interested in to find the few I'd enjoy. I do wish MMO-C would rethink this policy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by viljar View Post
    our healers are normally fine considering we 3heal most mythic fights. (seriously need to recruit 4th..)
    he just had a derpy moment when we were clearing mannaroth heroic for a boostrun.
    As raidlead of this euh... 'Amazing' *Cough* group I can confirm that was a derpy moment, like all 100% of his moments!
    Also we have 4 healers! I count, I swear! (Though one more back up wouldn't hurt)

Also about the clicker thing, I wasn't aware!
    Well IDC as long as performance is there

A few videos I have made from our guild's funniest moments. I appreciate that they are funnier for those involved, some of you might like them though

This one is a compilation of a ridiculous raid where nothing went right for us:

Our resident disc priest failing on Kilrogg Mythic:

Our first Mythic Gorefiend kill where we managed to gain the title of the worst kill execution ranking in the world!