Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Jordan has taken in 600,000 in it's own. Stop being such a pathetic right wing snowflake.

Europeans sell weaponry to already destabilized countries, strike deals with corrupt governments in Africa and all around the world, destroy their already poor economies for personal gains and wage wars against terrorists (but really just destroy infrastructures and make life impossible) and then they say they aren't responsible for the wave of refugees.

You reap what you sow. Today's situation is just the result of prolonged bad policies.

This being said... Europe cannot just give in and let everyone into the Union. Refugees coming from war zones like Syria have priority and those who come from safe countries, like the Balkans, should be deported with maximum efficiency. Unfortunately it doesn't work just like that, since you have to have the opportunity to appeal a rejection for asylum. If you are immediately deported you are denied this opportunity - which is "unconstitutional".

So instead we have to employ more people working on those permits to speed up the whole process. We need to inject some turbo mode into the usually slow government to solve the crisis. In the meantime these people have to have a proper shelter, everything else is barbaric, and not in line with European values. We have to set examples for the rest of the world if we want to keep our... high moral ground.

And those who protest for an acceptance of all refugees, no matter their circumstances, simply haven't given enough thought about this whole situation. They're ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Plenty of jobs don't require language. So they can't work in telephone call centers - they're all outsourced by your right wing loony buds to india anyway.

What is it about mmo-champ forums that seem to draw so many homophobic, racist, and generally loony people/opinions?
    Interesting, very interesting.

You assume so much, all stemming from the fact I don't share your entirely positive view on the current refugee situation.

You assume I am racist, however it is you who mentions skin colour. You assume I am right wing because I question how useful a large influx of refugee's are for a nation. I guess it would be interesting to speak to you in person and debate, how would your convictions stand up on the spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You've read too much bible, if you believe, that europe can feed all the millions of starving people in the world, with 5 fish and 3 bread, having dozen baskets left over afterwards. Europe is not jesus, with magic powers and infinite resources. One place cannot provide for the entire world, no matter how much you wanted to. Sad but true.
    This.
    Europe isn't Jesus and the priority of their politicians is the wellbeing of EU citizens, not that of economic migrants from safe countries who want to try their luck here.

I say this as a devout christian, religion shouldn't have any affiliation with political factions because that is not its purpose.
    If you really want to be a saint and make a difference join Doctors without Borders or volunteer for any other humanitarian organizations that are out there on the front lines making a difference.
    Sitting on your couch and playing SJW doesn't make the world a better place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You've read too much bible, if you believe, that europe can feed all the millions of starving people in the world, with 5 fish and 3 bread, having dozen baskets left over afterwards. Europe is not jesus, with magic powers and infinite resources. One place cannot provide for the entire world, no matter how much you wanted to. Sad but true.
    The amount of stupid in this thread must qualify for a world record of sometype. Europe employs people to destroy food mountains. Are you literally insane?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Jordan has taken in 600,000 in it's own. Stop being such a pathetic right wing snowflake.
    Jordan has taken in 600.000 people from Somala, the European Balkan countries, Bangladesh and Eritrea?

The amount of stupid in this thread must qualify for a world record of sometype. Europe employs people to destroy food mountains. Are you literally insane?
    How stupid are you, if you cannot comprehend, that adding hundreds of millions in costs, to an already declining economy, is not adding positive results? I'm talking of Finland now. Go back to first grade, to learn how to count things, instead of insulting others here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Lol. The best thing to happen to a lot of welfare systems in Europe is big increase in immigrants due to western falling birth rates. Immigrants are net contributers.

The rampant racism above in assuming that brown foreign people have no skills to offer is almost shocking.
    I don't even know where to start replying to this. It's like you've been living under a rock for the last months, and spend that time only reading the handbook in outdated pro-immigration arguments. I would point out where, and why, you are wrong, but somehow I get the feeling that'd only be a huge waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Because having more white guilt is a competition and you are winning.
    This is the real reason here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    Whats to wonder?

A massive influx of people not accounted for in general budgets, who have basically no skills to offer and many cant speak english. How do you think it will impact the generous welfare system lol.
    Short term losses, long term gains. There's a period of dip in the STATE'S budget to accommodate for influx of refugees and immigration, and then a rise in the GDP and economic growth once they all get jobs.

It's too bad people only care about the short term.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Short term losses, long term gains. There's a period of dip in the STATE'S budget to accommodate for influx of refugees and immigration, and then a rise in the GDP and economic growth once they all get jobs.

Thats out of touch the number is far too high its a short term midterm and longterm loss.

it is charity it was never meant to turn a profit or economic investment so stop this crap.

Deleted

Interesting Batman, 'when they all get jobs?' - have you seen youth unemployment rates in Europe? And by the way, most of the refugees are in the youth category.

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statist...ent_statistics

About half way down is the section on youth unemployment.

Deleted
    I am just going to throw out one reason: if we do not take them in, the only area they have to go back to is IS or other similliar group controlled areas. Aka, we would be feeding those factions people for thier "armies".

Quite a decent chunk of Finnish citizens here without a job, because there isn't enough to go around. What makes you believe that the refugees magically will get what we don't have to offer? Over those who are actually educated too?

Deleted
    No one gives a shit about £100s of millions. That's absolutely tiny compared to europe's spend on millitary alone. Look, we get it, you don't like brown foreigners coming over here stealing our [insert current ring wing loony concern here]. Thanks for letting us know.

15+ Year Old Account
    because your country signed and implemented internationally recognized refugee laws. /thread

if you dont want to accept more refugees start or join a popular anti-refugee movement and get your government to revoke or change them.

Deleted
    Everyone is right (in one form or another) yes we need to help refugees, and yes we also need to help our own countrymen - that is why country's get x amount based on how many already lives there etc.
    It somewhat divides them equal between European country's.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Scyldragon;37403970]I don't even know where to start replying to this. It's like you've been living under a rock for the last months, and spend that time only reading the handbook in outdated pro-immigration arguments. I would point out where, and why, you are wrong, but somehow I get the feeling that'd only be a huge waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

That's exactly it. Well done you win.

No one gives a shit about £100s of millions. That's absolutely tiny compared to europe's spend on millitary alone. Look, we get it, you don't like brown foreigners coming over here stealing our [insert current ring wing loony concern here]. Thanks for letting us know.
    I think you have some serious problems. Trying to find racists and whatever, where you wont even find them. You keep talking about skin color, not anyone else.

Deleted
    If you name skin color you just lost the argument thats typical american perspective that you can't project to europe.

Why do "we" have to take in ALL refugee groups
    Because you are white and fluffy.