Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Peukst View Post
    of all the weapons, the prot sword is the worst of them all, and i play prot hopefully there will be more sword models and not this boring piece of artwork
    This is true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meraxes BE View Post
    The axe at the beginning is labelled in the data the same as the Arms warrior weapons so i'm pretty sure its an Arms axe.

We just need some nice axes for Fury now that are designed as the right size to begin with and look great! I know i'm asking for too much.
    i hope so, im a big fan of axes, but in general if i have a good sword i dont care, but the first sowrds i see for warrior for all specs I get rly disappointed ( i dont see all the new skin yet, maybe i have luck) , all seemed horrible, but that first axe looks rly badass
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2016-01-20 at 03:21 AM.

The dps warrior artifacts are still a huge let-down compared to the DK 2H and Ret Pally. We're being force fed Vyrkul/Valhalla class hall reinforcement at the expense of our artifact weapon.

Is it shameful to play a class simply because they have better looking artifacts? I love my warrior, but I will be transmogging mine on Legion day #1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Seven View Post
    The dps warrior artifacts are still a huge let-down compared to the DK 2H and Ret Pally. We're being force fed Vyrkul/Valhalla class hall reinforcement at the expense of our artifact weapon.

Is it shameful to play a class simply because they have better looking artifacts? I love my warrior, but I will be transmogging mine on Legion day #1.
    Going to play Arms and will definitely transmog it if they don't dispose of ALL skins shown so far and make new ones (excluding the axe). They look ugly and don't fit warriors at all.

That axe is also ugly as hell, it looks like a level 15 green quest rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that i particularly like the artifacts skins at the moment for Warrior but for reference this is what a level 15 green quest reward looks like.

And this is the new skin

They need to narrow down the Fury weapons at least. Where they look to have just lengthened the hilt and stretched the blade, all the swords now are so think! Compare them to the arms sword and you can see how ridiculous they look.
    Last edited by Meraxes BE; 2016-01-21 at 12:37 PM.

Don't know why you hate that axe so much, it's not some Anime mega sized over detailed super weapon that is twice the size of you. It actually looks like a weapon that is deadly, and that is possible to swing around.

I'd swap it for the Blood DK artifact anyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    That axe is also ugly as hell, it looks like a level 15 green quest rewards.
    How fucking low have we sunken when we think that all new weapons requires an asteroid field orbiting around them to make them look good.
    It's supposed to be 2016's version of Arcanite Reaper, one of the most iconic weapons in the history of this game and I think they made a great job updating it.
    Last edited by SDMF; 2016-01-21 at 04:03 PM.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

I like the Axe, don't like the Arms swords and I don't like the Fury swords, they looked better when they were 1handers and not overly stretched and pixelated. I was honestly expecting something along the lines of Shadowmourne, Warglaives, Thunderfury in terms of wow factor and they don't really even come close for me, the Arms Warrior sword is especially bland.

I mean I think Ashbringer is awesome, and the alternative versions. The Doomhammer is just too small, I don't know why they had to downsize it so much, but at least it looks really detailed. I think the Prot Warrior sword looks cool for its theme, though it seems to be lacking in skins.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by HeroJez View Post
    O_o... Really?

Maybe it's just me, but the stock Maw and some of the variants look pretty devastating. I think Blood DKs have done pretty well there. I'd probably trade Strom'kar for it. Especially that asymmetrical one that looks like it could cleave a fucking Death Star.
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/488839.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of all the details. Always been the guy that transmogs weapons to more simple weapons that actually looks like they could cut something. Most of the more detailed swords and axes looks like wierdly shaped hammers.

Think it is mostly spikes I am tired of.. There is NO need to put spikes on every weapon, doesn't exactly make it more lethal :P
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Don't know why you hate that axe so much, it's not some Anime mega sized over detailed super weapon that is twice the size of you. It actually looks like a weapon that is deadly, and that is possible to swing around.

I'd swap it for the Blood DK artifact anyday.
    Same here. The axe is awsome and it resembles the iconic Arcanite Reaper.
    Deffinately one of the best artifact skins of all classes. The DK Artifacts look rediculous same as Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Same here. The axe is awsome and it resembles the iconic Arcanite Reaper.
    Deffinately one of the best artifact skins of all classes. The DK Artifacts look rediculous same as Warriors.
    Yeah Blizzard seems to believe that adding spikes and/or things that orbit around the weapon magically makes it amazing.. There is just too much graphical stuff going on with spells etc, so it all just become a huge mess in the end.

With that being said, I absolutely love the animations Fury warrs get, looks pretty amazing, and THAT is what we see while playing, not the weapons that is engulfed in all the particles flying around you 24/7.

The axe can resemble the arcanite reaper all day long, but even the reaper was ugly, so they made a weapon that resembles a ugly iconic weapon - awesome.

But granted, you are right, my comparison was unfair. The axe does not look like a level 15 green quest rewards, it looks better. I just saw the picture on the front page and there it looked somehow different. I can see now how some people could like it.
    However, I would still not even spend a second to think about using that skin.