Do you think Russia should behead ISIS members and post videos of it on the internet?

I see way too many videos of ISIS scumbags beheading and torturing innocent victims. It would be nice to see the opposite for a change. Not that I'm implying that Russia is innocent but they're alot better than ISIS. It would be awesome to see Russian soldiers decapitating, torturing and utterly desecrating ISIS fighters and then posting videos of it on the internet, to strike fear into the hearts of all the ISIS scumbags out there. I just want to see ISIS suffering the same horrific pain they inflict on others. People may be less inclined to join ISIS if Russia is brutal enough in their executions.

What do you think? It wouldn't be the first time Russia has gone to brutal lengths to scare the shit out of their enemies. Remember the time the KGB kidnapped the nephew of a hostage taker, killed/mutilated him, and sent his testicles to his uncle along with the locations of his other family members, thus causing the hostage taker to release all of his Russian hostages? Here's a link for those who don't know what I'm talking about: http://articles.philly.com/1986-01-1...n-organization

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    I see way too many videos of ISIS scumbags beheading and torturing innocent victims. It would be nice to see the opposite for a change. Not that I'm implying that Russia is innocent but they're alot better than ISIS. It would be awesome to see Russian soldiers decapitating, torturing and utterly desecrating ISIS fighters and then posting videos of it on the internet, to strike fear into the hearts of all the ISIS scumbags out there. I just want to see ISIS suffering the same horrific pain they inflict on others. People may be less inclined to join ISIS if Russia is brutal enough in their executions.

What do you think? It wouldn't be the first time Russia has gone to brutal lengths to scare the shit out of their enemies. Remember the time the KGB kidnapped the nephew of a hostage taker, killed/mutilated him, and sent his testicles to his uncle along with the locations of his other family members, thus causing the hostage taker to release all of his Russian hostages? Here's a link for those who don't know what I'm talking about: http://articles.philly.com/1986-01-1...n-organization
    I think you're sick, and should be turned in for mental evaluation.

You don't beat ISIS by joining their team. I hope the Russians are smarter than you are.
    Impeach the MF.

Deleted
    No, they should go KGB on them.

Deleted
    "It would be awesome"?

No, it really wouldn't be awesome. Crazy radicals dictating how we behave? No, thank you. I agree, that murderers need to be punished for their actions. However not like it's 1200. Those people may not deserve a fair trial but we need to stick to the things we believe in. Things that make us "civilized". If we just kill and lynch them we are no different.

I really dont think theres a need for internet video in any of this, its not Russian style anyway. The KGB should be put to good use for sure. People spending so much time lately crying about secret services spying on their own countrymen, nows the moment when they can be useful against a real threat.

It'd be amusing but two wrongs don't make a right
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont even know what i just read... What would the point of the video be? They behead our family members to strike fear in us and instill pain and suffering from watching our loved ones die in such a horrific way. Isis members are eager to die...they live for it...and dying in such a horrific way would prob be an achievement in the minds of their family members.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    "It would be awesome"?

No, it really wouldn't be awesome. Crazy radicals dictating how we behave? No, thank you. I agree, that murderers need to be punished for their actions. However not like it's 1200. Those people may not deserve a fair trial but we need to stick to the things we believe in. Things that make us "civilized". If we just kill and lynch them we are no different.
    I agree but i dont think just killing them is any barbaric. They should just executed on the field. All it does when we take some into custody is that the next time they kidnap somebody its on their list of demands. If some of them have good information, make it as if they died and just vanish them forever for interrogation. Criminals and War criminals dont get the same treatment.

You should really stay off 4chan.

I would be surprised if Russian troops get within 10 miles of ISIS. Can you imaging what ISIS would do to captive Russian soldiers?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

no one, regardless of what they have done should have that done to them

10+ Year Old Account
    There's really no point to this apart from being purposefully unpleasant, and no actual discussion to be had, so closing this.