Grats on talking only three people in to attacking the hands...

That's not burst, that's a lot of hands with only like 2 people hitting them and killing them really slowly...

15+ Year Old Account
    Heroic is srs stuff
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Deleted
    Guys, stop derailing this thread as you dudes already did a year ago when someone proved how he owned @kira tank stats.

Awesome @ OP I am now a fan of yours and will follow all your posts. Please keep this thread alive as long as possible.

Oh this is pve burst. Nvm.
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

I mean this is not really that impressive, its old content that nobody gives a flying fuck about, most people don't care too much about heroic parses except before mythic goes live... and parses in general are kinda dumb due to how cheesy you can be with them, I would know I have had several world top dps on fights. One of them was on mythic beastlord for about a month, did it with a really shit guild so i was aoeing the entire time essentially just padding, other fights u want a godlike guild like gruul so you can burn him down in less then 3 minutes so you get 1 full round of cds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Awesome @ OP I am now a fan of yours and will follow all your posts. Please keep this thread alive as long as possible.
    This comment is awesome. Made my day a bit better .

Didn't know that padding is a good measurement for realistic burst capacities. 1 mio burst spike with ring + CDs during hands isn't even a super huge deal, watch a demo lock, warrior or fire mage laughing that off as a warm up.

Most of the time people talk about burst they also mean ST burst and the only way a unholy dk can truly burst is with BoS and that burst is also not bad but its not super high. burst either and if we're talking NP or defile then unholy definitely has insanely weak "burst" damage.

I wish log websites would remove rankings. They're a nice concept, but it breeds a lot of toxic attitudes in the community. If the boss died, no-one in your team died, then that's a win. Don't fuss over what rank you were ...

So you cheesed the ring by having on it on CD on pull, didn't do anything for the first 15 seconds of the encounter, didn't even manage to beat the Warrior who went about his day normally on hand damage, did jack all for boss damage and came out on top overall only through means of inefficient damage allocation and then made a thread about 'burst' on MMO-Champion? Whatever suits your needs, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I wish log websites would remove rankings. They're a nice concept, but it breeds a lot of toxic attitudes in the community. If the boss died, no-one in your team died, then that's a win. Don't fuss over what rank you were ...
    And what if it didn't die? Having thousands of parses to choose from to compare yourself to and subsequently improve is more than helpful, moreover competition in the form of performing to the best of your class' capabilities is a pretty good thing in my book.

Now I'm not gonna disagree the last few tiers have fostered quite a few encounters where degenerate gameplay like the OP's is possible, but I think that falls more on Blizzard's encounter design and I do hope they do something about it. WCL's latest 'weighted damage' feature is also handy for looking at meaningful damage, but as with all tools WCL is only as good as the user input allows it to be.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

7+ Year Old Account
    dont listen to all these negative nancy's! I know it feels good when you rock the charts in your own raid!
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    dont listen to all these negative nancy's! I know it feels good when you rock the charts in your own raid!
    lol everyone has to be a special little snowflake eh? people need to grow up already and grow a spine and realize they are not as special as they have been told they are their entire lives.

15+ Year Old Account
    hankhilllookingboredasfuck.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanzdeath View Post
    lol everyone has to be a special little snowflake eh? people need to grow up already and grow a spine and realize they are not as special as they have been told they are their entire lives.
    hahhah yeah every fag gets a trophy just for playing! Im in my mid 30's and live in NY (not upstate like that trade chat bitch). sometimes not eveyrone gets my sarcasm.

thank all these liberal college pussies that have no real world xp for people growing up entitled. when the Muslim terrorist attack, they will be the first to die hopefully.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2015-11-23 at 09:55 PM.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    hahhah yeah every fag gets a trophy just for playing! Im in my mid 30's and live in NY (not upstate like that trade chat bitch). sometimes not eveyrone gets my sarcasm.

thank all these liberal college pussies that have no real world xp for people growing up entitled. when the Muslim terrorist attack, they will be the first to die hopefully.
    At first I was going to give a /golfclap to the OP, but well done Piz813 you've managed to out-dumb them by a considerable margin.

/golfclap for Piz813.