Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    These kind of early previews often render the glows/animated effects in a wrong way.

I'm loving the blue version of the empowered artifact at 1:42. Looks like a blend of Frostmourne and Apolyon the Soul-Render.

Now if only one variation could be an actual sword and not some inflatable toy.

I was hoping for an Unholy style homage to Frostmourne. Alas, I suppose Blizzard can't allow us to wield sharp objects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The "boat anchor"-sized swords are beginning to bug me. Honestly, I think most of the Frost DW 1h swords could pass as perfectly fine 2h swords.

Also, it miffs me that Warlocks are the ones that get scythes. Scythes are the ultimate sign of death and darkness.

Warlocks merely adopted the darkness. We Death Knights were born into it; molded by it.
    What? Are you Xx_DkBane_xX now?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't any contest. DK's aren't a real class anyway, so nothing related to them matters. Melee with elemental damage? Oh hey enh shaman, demon hunter, pally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What? Are you Xx_DkBane_xX now?
    Being emo =/= dark.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-11-24 at 02:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    In what way are crafted epics and leveling gear "novelty items?"

You keep pretending that scythes are equivalent to the... what, one fish item that isn't white quality or lower?
    Because they are. How many scythes there are in WoW, exactly? 3? 4? How is it "common fantasy weapon"?

It also doesn't make sense that I can ride around on a dragon or on a flying space guppy. I mean, the aerodynamic capabilities of these animals certainly wouldn't hold themselves up, much less a rider!
    In a world where there are flying dragons, riding one make sense. Shape and construction of a farming tool still doesn't make sense as a weapon. Maybe against the plant people, I could give you that.

Could not agree more,dk wins in artifact beauty contest by far,every weapon model is piece of art,but i play warrior and we actually did get a dick,so ugliest artifacts in competition goes to warriors