Warlock Talents in Legion

http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#l
    Demonic Circle share the same line with Sac Pact, RIP.
    Shadowfury has 1.5 secs cast time, RIP.
    Power Trip: Demonic Empowerment now affects all of your active demons, RIP other classes.
    Howl of Terror: You don't activate it by yourself, it activates when youre at %30 hp or below and has 60 secs CD, RIP.
    Shadowflame has no slowing effect, RIP.

Good night sweet Warlock. And flights of Imps sing thee to thy rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have a thread for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We already have a thread for this.
    No, that thread is for the talents which were datamined. Those talents are the complete ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    No, that thread is for the talents which were datamined. Those talents are the complete ones.
    Who said they are the complete ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Who said they are the complete ones ?
    What else would Blizz add? They've already changed a lot of things and added PvP talents. I don't think that it will change much by now. Warlock will have the 0 mobility as before. RIP Warlock. I'm looking into Arcane Mage now. 3 Blinks in a row in 3 secs, is just great. Check it out if you don't believe me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard already said that many of the datamined talents are already internally changed or removed... this is a very early preview and it's already confirmed to be outdated...

Things will be very different by the time the thing actually gets closer to release.

Blizzard already said that many of the datamined talents are already internally changed or removed... this is a very early preview and it's already confirmed to be outdated...

Things will be very different by the time the thing actually gets closer to release.
    It won't be very different, because they already served something that's very different from the actual game. You may say that "It's too early, it will be fixed, it will get hotfixed..." It won't. It has never been. When they give us something, they keep that. Remember when Demo got nerfed into the center of the Earth? They kept that. It won't change so better get used to it or reroll. I'll reroll, no way I'm playing with this 0 mobility class, when Balance and Arcane have great mobility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then reroll... why are you pestering us?

I am playing this warlock for 10 years now, I have seen countless likes of you. You are just yet another one dude who makes big waves out of nothing. Every bloody expansion we have you faeries coming and proclaiming how warlocks are dead and every bloody expansion warlocks end up kicking ass.

I am not concerned - I'll just keep playing Warlock, because over these 10 years there was maybe one content patch I remember where Warlocks did not kick ass, despite all the many changes every expansion. If anything Warlocks are among the most stable classes out there, you had Mages acting as water dispensers and Hunters being in raids purely out of pity... Warlocks? Maybe that one time during one Cataclysm patch... that's all.

If you think that you rerolling is some sort of insurmountable loss for WoW and Warlock communities, then I have to disappoint you. All your "RIP" and "reroll" spam only makes you look silly and nothing more.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-11-22 at 02:10 PM.

It won't be very different, because they already served something that's very different from the actual game. You may say that "It's too early, it will be fixed, it will get hotfixed..." It won't. It has never been. When they give us something, they keep that. Remember when Demo got nerfed into the center of the Earth? They kept that. It won't change so better get used to it or reroll. I'll reroll, no way I'm playing with this 0 mobility class, when Balance and Arcane have great mobility.
    Mate, not that I want to bash you or anything, but regardless of whether what you say is true or NOT, I must say that this thread is pointless.

If you want to talk about warlock talents then there is a thread for that already, if you wish to whine about or talk about how u want to play mage then go open a thread in whichever class forum you wish to reroll to.

It is redundant to open a thread on the forums of a class you feel isn't changing in the way you like simply to bash it and state you wish to reroll to another class, that will only insinuate flame and pitchforks :3
    Last edited by wholol; 2015-11-22 at 02:23 PM.

Then reroll... why are you pestering us?

I am playing this warlock for 10 years now, I have seen countless likes of you. You are just yet another one dude who makes big waves out of nothing. Every bloody expansion we have you faeries coming and proclaiming how warlocks are dead and every bloody expansion warlocks end up kicking ass.

I am not concerned - I'll just keep playing Warlock, because over these 10 years there was maybe one content patch I remember where Warlocks did not kick ass, despite all the many changes every expansion. If anything Warlocks are among the most stable classes out there, you had Mages acting as water dispensers and Hunters being in raids purely out of pity... Warlocks? Maybe that one time during one Cataclysm patch... that's all.
    When Demo Lock got nerfed in 6.1, I kept playing it. When it got nerfed in 6.2 and almost everyone stopped playing it, I kept playing, because I loved Demonology. I didn't give a fuck about the nerfs.

The actual reason I'll reroll is, we're losing Meta. You think that everyone complains about their spec and rerolls, picks FoTM class/es right? Well I didn't. I picked Demo, because I liked it's playstyle. Insta HoG, Corruption, Doom. Then Drain Life as a filler. Demonic Leap is incredible and it has 10 secs CD. Felguard is cool and it comes with 4 secs stun. It's not over, I turn into Illidan, cast Demonbolt and watch people melt before me. When I'm in danger, I cast Sac Pact. Then cast Demonic Circle Teleport. And click on the Demonic Gateway to get away. Then, cast Demonic Leap to get away even more. How many of those got removed or nerfed badly? Only Doom is instant and Sac Pact is in the same talent tier with Demonic Circle Teleport. Also, Demonic Leap will be removed. If this is the playstyle I loved and it's gone. Why would I keep playing as a Warlock?

Instead, we'll get an army and casting that army deletes our mobility. Our minions will hit more than us. I don't like a Necromancer class. So, I reroll. It's that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Mate, not that I want to bash you or anything, but regardless of whether what you say is true or NOT, I must say that this thread is pointless.

If you want to talk about warlock talents then there is a thread for that already, if you wish to whine about or talk about how u want to play mage then go open a thread in whichever class forum you wish to reroll to.

It is redundant to open a thread on the forums of a class you feel isn't changing in the way you like simply to bash it and state you wish to reroll to another class, that will only insinuate flame and pitchforks :3
    I've explained my intentions on above. You just want to flame someone, because you hate the nerfs and you think you're a glorious person, for keep playing as this garbage class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then just reroll... Jesus... Why the whine?

Meta is GONE FOREVER, it's not coming back no matter how much you will whine for that to happen. If you like it so much, then go ahead and roll DH.

If that was your reason for playing warlock, then this reason is gone and you should go as well, but don't go ahead and spew annoying nonsense like warlocks are shit/dead/RIP.

Let us play our "garbage class" and leave us alone!

Then just reroll... Jesus... Why the whine?

Meta is GONE FOREVER, it's not coming back no matter how much you will whine for that to happen. If you like it so much, then go ahead and roll DH.

If that was your reason for playing warlock, then this reason is gone and you should go as well, but don't go ahead and spew annoying nonsense like warlocks are shit/dead/RIP.

Let us play our "garbage class" and leave us alone!
    You're just a mad elitist who thinks him/herself as a hardcore player. I said, I loved Demo when it had Meta. I don't want Meta to come back, because it belongs to DHs. I expected it to be replaced with a cooler thing, like turning into a mini Dreadlord or summoning a Pit Lord. I'm not whining, I'm just disappointed.

That actually wasn't the reason that I played as a Lock. I liked it's evilish theme of it. I was Destro first, before Fel Flame removal. Then I respecced into Demo and figured out that this was really what I wanted to play. Even if I loved Destro, I just couldn't stand it's 0 mobility. I'm a PvPer.

I'll try Arcane Mage, WW Monk, Sub Rogue, Ret Pala, Feral and Boomkin. However, I won't force myself into Demo's pet playstyle. I'll test it, I know I'll like it, but after a while, it's lack of mobility will destroy my fun. RIP all 3 classes, just admit it. Demonbolt Soul Leech absorb, minion army and baseline Soul Link sound cool, but Demo will lack mobility. That was my point.

You're just a mad elitist who thinks him/herself as a hardcore player. I said, I loved Demo when it had Meta. I don't want Meta to come back, because it belongs to DHs. I expected it to be replaced with a cooler thing, like turning into a mini Dreadlord or summoning a Pit Lord. I'm not whining, I'm just disappointed.

That actually wasn't the reason that I played as a Lock. I liked it's evilish theme of it. I was Destro first, before Fel Flame removal. Then I respecced into Demo and figured out that this was really what I wanted to play. Even if I loved Destro, I just couldn't stand it's 0 mobility. I'm a PvPer.

I'll try Arcane Mage, WW Monk, Sub Rogue, Ret Pala, Feral and Boomkin. However, I won't force myself into Demo's pet playstyle. I'll test it, I know I'll like it, but after a while, it's lack of mobility will destroy my fun. RIP all 3 classes, just admit it. Demonbolt Soul Leech absorb, minion army and baseline Soul Link sound cool, but Demo will lack mobility. That was my point.
    You... expected to turn into a mini Dreadlord and you're mad that didn't happen... you're not whining? If you don't like the way a class has turned out or the direction it is going in you can always play another, it looks like you've already explored those options. But i'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing here, I looked at the thread title and expected an interesting discussion on legion talents.

This just you expressing what you dislike and snapping at anyone who says you're wrong, i'm sorry you didn't turn into a mini sargeras I hope you find entertainment playing another class /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    but Demo will lack mobility
    Demo will have tons of mobility, you just nitpicked a couple of things, squealed "omg!" and started making a fuss.

Here is your mobility baseline, it's not even a talent: http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/193440-demonwrath and on top of that Hand of Gul'dan, Shadowflame, Doom, Implosion, Summon Inquisitor and Life Tap are all instants AND of course all your demons keep doing damage while you are on the move?

What kind of extra mobility do you even want there? Legion Demo is literally loaded with instant casts and has a channel usable on the move baseline.

- - - Updated - - -

You're just a mad elitist who thinks him/herself as a hardcore player.
    No, I just dislike people talking their mouth off without even knowing what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    You... expected to turn into a mini Dreadlord and you're mad that didn't happen... you're not whining? If you don't like the way a class has turned out or the direction it is going in you can always play another, it looks like you've already explored those options. But i'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing here, I looked at the thread title and expected an interesting discussion on legion talents.

This just you expressing what you dislike and snapping at anyone who says you're wrong, i'm sorry you didn't turn into a mini sargeras I hope you find entertainment playing another class /thread
    I'm not snapping anyone, unless then snap me. You say that I'm whining and that means you're either mad or an arrogant person.

As I said, I loved Destro, but when I tested Demo I loved it even more. That's what I'll suppose to do. I'll test the classes and picked the one which I loved most. The love is not just about the theme of the class. It's also about the abilities, colors of the spells, weapons etc. I'm welcome to any class which I'll like. Except Hunters.

Would you want to turn into a mini Sargeras too? Ofc you are, but you're such a fanboy who accepts everything that the game offers. Devs listen to us. When we complain about something, they see that. Or not the devs, but the people who talk with the devs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen, pal.

We honestly tried to have actual conversation with you, but your response to just about anything was "Warlocks RIP! Blizzard is out to get us! I reroll". You did not even bother to check out the actual spells and talents if you claim that Demo has 0 mobility in Legion, which can't be farther from reality.

We already pointed out to you that these talents are about to change and some of them already did and it was confirmed by Blizzard, but no - you say it's set in stone as if Legion hits tomorrow and Blizz apparently only says PR lies or something.

You are both whining AND trolling at this point and anyone who says something to you is instantly branded to be a "mad and arrogant elitist". Simply stop.

CLOSED.

As others have stated, we already have a thread for this and this whole thread is not productive.