Need help with Resto PvP

So I'm pretty new to playing resto druid, been doing some 1500ish 2v2 with various classes, but I'm reeeeeally struggling against classes like priests/mages that just spam dispells on all my hots and also with feral druid burst. When I hear "Incarnation Kitty" its like whelp I'm most likely gonna die here and there's not much I can do about it. I just don't understand how you are supposed to counter stun after stun after stun while taking 100k ferocious bites and massive bleed damage and you can't kite against another druid..... I just played a 2's game with a warrior vs a feral/resto sham, I was getting completely destroyed and the warrior was yelling at me to get out of the open, but its like err ok i'll run behind this pillar, nope the feral is still up my arse

Then moving on to classes that dispell your hots, you've got shamans, good dk's, good priests, and mages, if my partner is getting blown up and I'm throwing hots down, but every single one is being dispelled what do I do? I hate feral druids with a passion but maybe I should just go with all the other durps and mash my keys to victory...

P.S. If wondering about my gear I've got full 700 conquest.
    Last edited by nickp007; 2015-11-22 at 11:53 AM.