Deleted

[Disc Priest] Versatility vs. Mastery

Which one is worth going for? Is it worth dropping all set bonuses for a full Versatility set?

Is Mastery still our first stat priority, or did Versatility replace it?

Thanks!

My advice: look at PvP ladders and see what other players are doing. Then adjust accordingly based on your experiences

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

10+ Year Old Account
    I roll full versatility on every piece of gear I can get it on. But I only do 2s and find I often have to tank the other team.
    I'd guess you'd want a little bit more mastery in 3s or 5s when you can have more peel support.

Versatility is the best stat since you can get some in all slots (except neck, cloak and ring but you can enchant versa) resulting in more healing output than going for mastery. Plus you take less damage, and 2/4p are just crap so you would better get rid of them and go for this no-brainer stat.

Deleted
    What I thought I'd do, is pick Versatility where the other stat is either Mastery or Crit. Or is it worth going full Versatility, even if the other stat is Multistrike, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Daenor32 View Post
    What I thought I'd do, is pick Versatility where the other stat is either Mastery or Crit. Or is it worth going full Versatility, even if the other stat is Multistrike, for example?
    Versa all the way since each point is some direct healing and absorb increase, not as RNG as multistrike or crit. Versa and mastery are our best stats.

Deleted
    100% versatility!