Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Monk class hall is on the Turtle it seems, and that's not my biggest complain, the art style is. Compared to what we saw from DH class hall or even the unfinished Warlock one, this is bland and there is also to much of an Alliance vibe (Night Elf at that) in it.
    First and only thing I'm not excited about in Legion, shame.
    Just add more spikes to make it horde friendly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Eh, not a fan. It's so....vanilla. Sure, we aren't a magic class but I was hoping for something a little snazzier than this. Obviously it's not done yet but I'm hoping to see much more in there. If they're going to go for the 'hunter of beasts' theme then we need some large taxidermied monsters, kind of like we saw in Utgarde Pinnacle. Also, place seems pretty small for a place where our entire class is supposed to be represented, looks like it would be super cramped trying to fit hunters of both factions in there. I'm also a bit biased because I never particularly liked Grizzly Hills (apart from the large Vrykul settlements) and this feels very much like that kind of environment to me.
    I like what you said about taxidermied monsters, but yeah blizz has stated they were going for a grizzly hills type theme for the Trueshot Lodge, which I'm happy with I loved grizzly hills

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    Here is a video of the lodge.

Needs more in it to include the other races but it's a start.

https://youtu.be/n077z6S37GM
    Ugh that purple roof is ugly! I hope they change that, maybe hunter green or something. More spikes and dead animal hides would be nice too.

Deleted
    It looks good, my only complaint is the snow, ive had snow for a year i dont want it for another year+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Ugh that purple roof is ugly! I hope they change that, maybe hunter green or something.
    Yeah, the roof was the big thing that stood out to me too. I think changing the color would do a lot to make it look less night elf themed.

I'm still not quite getting the point of class halls. Like they are where you will modify your artifact and pick up dailies. But what gameplay do they actually add?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Yeah, the roof was the big thing that stood out to me too. I think changing the color would do a lot to make it look less night elf themed.
    Hey at least it ain't as bad as getting stuck with a troll/dwarf themed artifact.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapha View Post
    Just add more spikes to make it horde friendly :P
    For once I'm okay with it not looking like it was made of mud, sand, bricks and sticks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

My biggest problem with it is it looks so plain.

A grand hunting hall would be good, but that one looks so pathetic and puny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    I'm still not quite getting the point of class halls. Like they are where you will modify your artifact and pick up dailies. But what gameplay do they actually add?
    It's about adding more class flavor, together with the updated abilities & talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Eh, not a fan. It's so....vanilla. Sure, we aren't a magic class but I was hoping for something a little snazzier than this. Obviously it's not done yet but I'm hoping to see much more in there. If they're going to go for the 'hunter of beasts' theme then we need some large taxidermied monsters, kind of like we saw in Utgarde Pinnacle. Also, place seems pretty small for a place where our entire class is supposed to be represented, looks like it would be super cramped trying to fit hunters of both factions in there. I'm also a bit biased because I never particularly liked Grizzly Hills (apart from the large Vrykul settlements) and this feels very much like that kind of environment to me.
    I imagine most hunters would be out in the wilds, the only ones hanging around the lodge are those that need to replenish their supplies and/or gather their strength before their next journey/hunt. So it doesn't have to be big. Real life hunting lodges also aren't big, they just don't have to be. Hunters are quite specific in this regard, as far as WoW classes go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    Here is a video of the lodge.

Needs more in it to include the other races but it's a start.

https://youtu.be/n077z6S37GM
    Thank you!!!

I really like it, even if it isn't finished. For me it does capture the hunter feel, can't wait to see it in game.

Deleted
    Hah! I don't know what to think.
    Form a perspective, it -has- a cool feeling: up high in the mountn', with a cozy campfire and stables for pets, right in the wilds where the hunt is harder...
    ...on the other side, tho..
    It's a f***ing mountain retreat. With tents. I mean. People who goes mountain walk and do hiking will come to visit? Will hunters serve them with sausage and smashed potatoes?
    Maybe some popular/traditional German music will play in the background with 'heavy boned' dwarves-maiden carrying beer here and there?
    It doesn't sound.. Much..
    Y'know..
    Epic.

But -IS- cool! And I don't really have an alternative. *Maybe* a more towerish building, with lots of stables in the basement/low section, growing up with lodges and ladders and ropes, until the very top, where all the bird nests and the 'watcher'-like stuff is built.
    THAT would be cool. Maybe. For me, at least. Something that grows vertically, on the top of a mountain.
    The actual one is.. Good for boyscouts, no doubt. ^_^

(And as I said, I actually do not dislike it. I'm really split.)

Deleted
    Reminds me of Skyrim. Decent I guess but it's a bit boring. Still more interesting than the Priest hall though.

I like it...looking forward to sitting back and having a few beers there (dwarf hunter :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Fellicious View Post
    It looks good, my only complaint is the snow, ive had snow for a year i dont want it for another year+
    I've not had snow since Kun-Lai though