Deleted

Garrison and gold missions?

All i hear is ppl who is makeing tons of gold from the garrison theese days.. And idk how to do that since i dont know if its something wrong with my garrison but i doesnt get the high gold amount missions..like 100-200k in a month and i dont make that tbh.. So what are people realy doing to make theese amount of golds?
    I will show some screenshots to show that i got all the stuff u need..

This is the amount of chars i got on the account.. If its thats why i dont make that much gold..

http://i68.tinypic.com/2nw0dv4.jpg

This is the gold missions list

http://i65.tinypic.com/oqm689.jpg

This is my list of buildings

http://i63.tinypic.com/snfogn.jpg

So how can ppl make theese huge amounts only from the garrison or is my garrison bugged? Or did u need to do some quest to unlock the big gold missions? Since i heard ppl beeing able to proccing the big ones quite freequently and i havent seen the big ones on any of my chars in a long time..biggest ones i see is like 100-150g..I am trying my best to get as many treasure hunters as possible..

And does anyone know a single addon that shows your TOTAL GOLD ON the account? i got a addon named accountant but that just shows per char and not total from what i can see

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    i got a addon named accountant but that just shows per char and not total from what i can see
    afaik you have to log on with every char, there is an option to show total gold

Altoholic will show you your complete gold total once you have logged on them all at least once, just look under the currency tab and select all accounts all servers and you are fine.

Just keep doing them, max out your abilities with gold doubling and resource doubling on all possible counters. Then go crazy. Have a trading post and dump all those extra resources into mats (currently dust/fur are the best for me). Build weapons in your buildings. Make bags. try your best to get gold doubling ships for shipyard gold missions. Do all garrisons daily and be patient. Jump on those medallion and Conquest item missions, and whatever else sells high on your server - like the mount used to. It doesn't normally happen over night - but before long you will see the gold start to pile up. I hear people make a lot with the barn too.

10+ Year Old Account
    100k-200k is a bit high. I Doubt most people, or many, make that much.

I probably make about 50-90k across 6 characters a month with the garrison. I stop bothering with shipyard.

Salvage is a big thing. Forge is good money too (making 630 weapons). Make sure all your buildings (Especially barn) have someone manning them.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Accountant is the best addon I've found for keeping track of all your gold. Just make sure "All Chars" is selected in the top left, and then select the "Total" tab at the bottom. The Garrison Revenue line will show total gold earned from missions. You have to login to each character at least once to populate data from them.

200k a month is doable, but on the high end of things. Based on my stats from Accountant, I'm pulling in about 40k a week with 10 characters, so about 120k a month. Ideally you'd want to complete your missions and send your followers off on new missions 3-5 times per day. Typically I'm lazy though, and just refresh once per day.

Make sure to have level 3 tavern (looks like you do), and have your followers upgraded to 675 ilvl. I tend to go heavy on Treasure Hunter followers, but I like to toss in a mix of Savenger and Epic Mount ones too. I've heard that having your character (not followers) at ilvl 675 or higher will proc rare missions too.

I make between 500-1200 per day per character from Garrison missions, only logging into those characters twice a day. With 4-6 treasure hunters in my follower pool the fairly common 100-150g gold missions are 300-600g missions do only 2 of them a day and you get the 500-1200g per day.

I have 10 level 3 Garrisons with level 3 Bunker\Inn\Barracks\Salvage yard 5 of them have all followers at 675 the other 5 are in the process of getting all followers to 675. I also have another 4 level 3 Garrisons (I'm on a merged server) that aren't set up for follower missions (no bunker\inn have mage tower\barn instead) they make a reasonable amount feeding mats to my large amount of TS's alts, Tailor(3)\Inscription(2)\BS(2) are the main ones that make decent gold from the upgrades and bags. I'm just hoping that transmutation becomes a thing again in legion my 6 alchs are feeling very unloved
    Last edited by FertsBlert; 2015-11-23 at 01:17 AM.

Deleted
    Just have treasure hunters. I only have 2 level 100's (soon to be 3), but even then I make at least 2000g a day at the least.
    the missions for 100g can be taken up to 400g (if 3 follows can go on it), the 200g mission goes up to 800g.

I also find the more you make the less you spend. I came back to specifically save and buy an heroic Archi kill, but after hitting 200k I just don't wanna spend it on it now, would rather just play the game and see if I can get the HC kill without the carry.

I'm currently running 7 lvl 100 characters. Each one of those has at least 7 treasure hunters on them. A few have more due to some good rerolls when I was bored. Most of them (all but 1) have a lvl 3 inn, also. I have been earning around 40-42k a week just off missions. I've had a few weeks just under 40k, and last week I got 49k due to some good missions. It's usually pretty consistent though.

I had this computer build right around the end of May. So figure right around 6 months now since I had to reinstall all of my addons. Since that time, my Accountant addon is showing me making 1,162,370g JUST from garrison missions. So it is possible to make a very good amount even if you do nothing else after you get all your garrisons set up. Of course getting them up to lvl 3, and your treasure hunters all recruited/rerolled to have good coverage can take 2 months by itself.

At this point we have at least a few more months of WOD. So if you're already partially set up I'd say keep it going. Milk it for all its worth. I'd love to see them leave the garrisons alone for the next xpack, but I'm not counting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    All i hear is ppl who is makeing tons of gold from the garrison theese days.. And idk how to do that since i dont know if its something wrong with my garrison but i doesnt get the high gold amount missions..like 100-200k in a month and i dont make that tbh.. So what are people realy doing to make theese amount of golds?
    I will show some screenshots to show that i got all the stuff u need..

This is the amount of chars i got on the account.. If its thats why i dont make that much gold..

http://i68.tinypic.com/2nw0dv4.jpg

This is the gold missions list

http://i65.tinypic.com/oqm689.jpg

This is my list of buildings

http://i63.tinypic.com/snfogn.jpg

So how can ppl make theese huge amounts only from the garrison or is my garrison bugged? Or did u need to do some quest to unlock the big gold missions? Since i heard ppl beeing able to proccing the big ones quite freequently and i havent seen the big ones on any of my chars in a long time..biggest ones i see is like 100-150g..I am trying my best to get as many treasure hunters as possible..

And does anyone know a single addon that shows your TOTAL GOLD ON the account? i got a addon named accountant but that just shows per char and not total from what i can see
    mmm i've only 3 or 4 gold mission 60g max
    but i'm starting now my garrison build up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutroy View Post
    Make sure to have level 3 tavern (looks like you do), and have your followers upgraded to 675 ilvl. I tend to go heavy on Treasure Hunter followers, but I like to toss in a mix of Savenger and Epic Mount ones too. I've heard that having your character (not followers) at ilvl 675 or higher will proc rare missions too.
    Yeah, your characters need to be 675 (along with some follower gear requirements) to trigger the weekly rare missions added in patch 6.2, the ones that award items. Depending on your luck those can still fetch a good price. The XP potion, rep item, gronnling mount and honor/conquest token still fetch decent prizes. But you can also be unlucky and get lots of cinder pups, burning blade toys and void shrouded satchels. I list the pet and toy for 1 copper on the AH and give away the satchels once I've collected a decent amount of them.

Deleted
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you don't get to see any 675 gold missions unless you have some followers with that item level?
    And for 1000g you can equip 1 follower with 645 armor and weapon for a start... should unlock something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you don't get to see any 675 gold missions unless you have some followers with that item level?
    And for 1000g you can equip 1 follower with 645 armor and weapon for a start... should unlock something
    Check your AH, on my realm Frozen Arms of a Hero is cheaper (costs 500-900 gold each). That way you can just get a set of Blackrock weapons+armor from DB/missions and use the upgade and that way you have a 675 follower. These tokens greatly cut down the time to get full crew of 675s because the real time hog is getting them past 645 (epic token).

Deleted
    Garissons are so crap.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    While many hate on the shipyard, it absolutely does have its uses. Aside from being a spectacular catchup mechanic for the ring, it can occasionally offer you some profitable missions. Even if you dont run them every day, they are worth checking on at least a few times a week. Keep a couple of dwarf-crewed ships for when the 2,000 gold rare mission procs. With dual dwarf crews it will net you 6,000 gold for pressing one button and waiting a few hours. I am not sure what horde equivalent crew is as the only two characters i do shipyards on are both alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    That would be goblins, but in 500 missions completed I cannot remember having this gold mission appear. What turns me off is that I almost need to do a Taanan jungle daily for the oil to keep chewing through useless xp and blockade missions until I get the odd 500 or 700 gold mission. So for me, the shipyard days are done, but gl to anyone where they work out.
    You need to unlock Ghostly Spyglass to make those high gold missions appear. They are listed in the missions of interest tab. 2000g is Shipyard's version of Blingtron mission (altho it's more common than Bling mission - ca. 4 per week @ 11 alts, while Blingtron can give me a 4-week long dry spell) but there are lesser missions with cursed crew as well - 500g, 700g, 850g etc.

Don't worry, you don't have to do this for every bloody alt. They hotfixed this shortly before Blizzcon. Once you have that pattern, you have access to it on all your characters. Just having the equipment unlocked makes these missions to pop up, you don't need to waste 1000 GR a piece on it.

Without burning my GR on these (1000 a pop! ouch!) i achieve 70-80% success rates on these. Which means losing some ships on a regular basis but hey, that's the way it works. New ships cost barely anything compared to this fucking scope.

Shipyard on multiple chars isn't for the faint hearted though. You will run into oil troubles and getting an oilrig on 11 alts isn't a pleasant task as this requires Revered hand of the prophet (garrison campaign gives a good boost to this). Thankfully it's not as powerful as regular follower table and you can ignore it if you don't want to bother with it. I get maybe an additional 25-30k gold a week when lucky, while regular command table keeps scoring 60k+ a week with almost 100% consistency rate.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-11-23 at 07:54 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a lot of speculation about the mushroom stat, and the Mod author says its secret and wont tell anyone. However, those who are LUA savvy have examined the code and stated that it is basically an epeen counter for your mission successes on missions with lower than 100% completion chance. The more missions you run and complete that are below 100%, the higher that stat gets. And the lower the success chance on completed missions, the more points you get for a win.

At somewhere over 1800, it supposedly turns the same color as the Legendary orange item text.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2015-11-24 at 11:24 PM.

I only have 1 max out garrison - prob get around 500g on average