Deleted

Mark of the legion Weak Aura etc.

Hey there.
    Need some advise on what week auras to use for mark of the legion Archimonde ?
    Currently starting our progress in phase 3, and it seems like the weak aura/auras we currently use for it, works a bit wierd and confused people alot.

Any tips on what to disable in bigwigs/dbm, and what weak aura, and who should have it.

Thanks alot

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello,

in DBM options you need to disable 'Yell (with position) when affected by Mark of the Legion'.

I guess it's something similar with BigWigs, but not 100% sure.

For the WeakAuras...this is what we used, it's very simple. Just puts marks on people with debuff and tells them where to go, so for example if you get Star mark it would put a huge message on your screen saying MELEE LEFT.

http://pastebin.com/ZNCx7jhi - only your Raid Leader needs to have this

http://pastebin.com/VQqSQ8UJ - everyone including your RL need to have this one
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Deleted
    Could you be a bit more specific about the usage on the WA ? Do we need pre assigned groups for it, and is it only the mark of legion people who will get the WA pop op when marks comes, or does everyone get something saying RANGED LEFT/RIGHT etc ?

Thanks alot btw :-)

Deleted
    Checked the code and it seems like only the people who get a mark will get the position text from the slave weakaura.
    It will do a say when you have 3, 2, 1 left on the debuff.

You will have to set up groups for each soak mark yourself or set up a for loop that assign 4 people to each soak position if they don't get the mark for example. I got custom code for that if you want my guilds version so you can change it.

The master weakaura will send people in this order.
    Shortest to longest debuff duration.

Purple - 5s
    Green - 7s
    Yellow - 9s
    Orange - 11s

Deleted
    Sure any help is much appreciated. We got raid in 45 mins, and i expect us to get into phase 3 plenty of time, so wanna make sure we got whats needed.

Deleted
    bigwigs actually does amazing with this now - star will -always- be the fastest, put that back left, if you dont trust custom wa and shizz

Bigwigs has put marks on players' heads in order of Mark duration since at least the start of September if not earlier. Star and circle are the first two to go off as I recall so they should be ranged with star back left (for dance into marks sequence.) Then just have 4 groups. No need for any elaborate WA when boss mod does it for you.
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

Deleted
    The WA´s posted by Durbi worked perfekt :-) Got him to 2 % tonight, he will go down Wednsday.. Thanks alot

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad it helped. Good luck on Wednesday
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Hello.
    Can you explain some code in your weakaura for Mark of the Legion?
    In weakaura only for RL I found part of code and don't understand what it is doing.
    I'm talking about that part

if subEvent == "SPELL_CAST_START" and spellID == 190313 then
    SetRaidTarget("Kennyloggins", 0)
    SetRaidTarget("Cliperlol", 0)
    SetRaidTarget("Thekrugzoo", 0)
    SetRaidTarget("Pussolini", 0)
    SetRaidTarget("Grafarion", 0)
    end

Is it for clean all marks and I need do it for all people in raid or it is do something else?