Disc looking for help- mythic tyrant w/ logs

Hey priests!
    I have been discing for a little bit here and feel I should be pulling better numbers in general I have links to some logs of mine. My group is progressing on mythic tyrant and I need to be healing more, time to improve! Thank you!
    The logs are in a reply below.
    Last edited by Floraphilia; 2015-11-23 at 12:27 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    She can't post links so, here it is: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=22
    her name in the logs is destara anyway only disc priest

When i look at some of your last tries on Tyrant, i can't see that you are doing it very bad healingwise. All the other healers should be able to pull a lot more hps due to the p2 aura that makes every heal not overheal. The shaman and other pala should be able to pull around 140k healing with their gear.
    I can see that you use power infusion at the very beginning of the fight. You should not do this since there is not a lot of healing right there. Try save it to like 12 sec before infernal tempest (or what its called) and spam the raid with shields, or you can use it 12 sec before edict so you can get as much shield up on players as possible.
    A tip that would make healing much easier for all healers is if you go with Clarity of will and make a giant shield on the debuff target so that you do not need to dispell him if he goes low. Clarity of will is also a good tip for tank healing in last phase since the tank damage is insane there. Start only spamming the tanks with shield after the first gavel and let the other healers deal with the raid. And since you have not killed the boss yet, 85-90k hps is okei for a disc priest on that fight. If you are wondering on anything else, just let me know
    Last edited by lixery; 2015-11-23 at 12:32 AM.

Thank you so much! I will have to try this tonight at raid!

No problem! Good luck with the boss

For your comp, you are far, far better off running Words of Mending; Clarity of Will is going to be overkill for both tank healing and Touch of Harm with double Holy Paladins.

My first kill on Tyrant is with WoM due to running the exact same comp, but my EAA PoH and Penance usages are noticeably higher across the board. We also didn't really dispel Touch of Harm more than once or twice, because the hpallies keep a massive amount of IH on those targets as is.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2015-11-23 at 01:43 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

You just need to fix your Archangel uptime. It should be 50-60%, but you have only 20-30%.

Deleted
    You will be lower on this fight as stated above, but you are still quite important on this fight regardless.

Tho you can improve your gameplay quite abit:
    -Very low AA uptime, keep it on cooldown
    -Low Reparation uptime (2 set)
    -Only 1 Barrier used at the end. Fit it into one of the edicts p2
    -Bad PI usage
    -Why no 4 set?
    -More EAA PoH
    -More DS usage
    -Use Mindbender on cooldown

Looking at a few logs on other Mythic bosses you killed you can improve on every fight mainly by doing the points above
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2015-11-23 at 12:39 PM.