Help me - No credit for Flashpoint Quests

So I've done 3 tactical flashpoints now, and I've not gotten credit towards my weekly or daily quest. Am I bugged, doing it wrong, or is it a sub thing? And these aren't ones with turn-ins back at fleet afterwards. I can't open a ticket--I'm guessing because I'm preferred. I'd sub, but because refer a friend is broken and temporarily disabled, I've been waiting (which is pretty annoying)

If anyone has any ideas. I'm almost to the point of rerolling, but I'd rather not have to.

I assume you're doing them via the Group Finder function?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberglum View Post
    I assume you're doing them via the Group Finder function?
    Yeah, from the little people icon on the minimap. I guess it's just me, and I need to open a ticket (and I'd have to sub to do that, which I didn't want to do without refer a friend working).

Quote Originally Posted by warlockiii View Post
    Yeah, from the little people icon on the minimap. I guess it's just me, and I need to open a ticket (and I'd have to sub to do that, which I didn't want to do without refer a friend working).
    Are you staying until the end of the FP where you're rewarded the data crystals? Because if you're bailing right before, that could be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you staying until the end of the FP where you're rewarded the data crystals? Because if you're bailing right before, that could be the issue.
    Yeah, I get the pop up with data crystals (and the option to add group members to my friends list). It does this on both my scoundrel and sage. I am on a preferred account. Going to run one with my son, who is subbed in an hour or so and see if he gets credit.

Yeah, I get the pop up with data crystals (and the option to add group members to my friends list). It does this on both my scoundrel and sage. I am on a preferred account. Going to run one with my son, who is subbed in an hour or so and see if he gets credit.
    Hmmmm, interesting. I know you already mentioned this, but I feel like I remember needing to turn in the quests at fleet to trigger completion for at least one of these. Are you doing higher level FP's that than you are? Because I can totally see that being the problem, with you not being able to turn in those quests due to you being too low level.

For the daily, try queuing specifically for a FP that's in your level range and see if you can complete that upon turning it in at fleet. If that works for the daily, than you're basically shit out of luck on the weekly unless you get lucky and pop into a FP that's in your level range. I can unfortunately totally see this being the case, there's a lot of messed up/not fully thought out changes with this expansion : /

I just noticed that Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi are grayed out for me, but not for my son. Do those require a sub or upgrade?

The quest says "You must queue for all available selections"---and I cannot queue for those 2. Not sure if that is the root of the problem. I will now queue with him as leader and see if I get credit.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit -- Well, that did it. Having my son queue got me credit, because he was able to queue for those 2--and I couldn't--and the quest requires you to queue for everything. So my question is---why can't I choose those? Do they require the Hutt expansion or something?

The Battle or Rishi and Blood Hunt are FPS part of the Revan Expansion. That may have something to do with it. But The Esseles should not be I do not think. Did you ever do it after you left the starter planet? That may have something to do with that I dont really know

Also, all missions up to I would think Czerka require that you turn in the missions at teh mission terminals on fleet.

That includes,

The Esseles, Manado Raiders, Hammer Station, Foundry, False Emperor, Maelstrom Prison, just to name a few. Once completed check mission logs to see if it says speak to someone on fleet.

If you do not turn in at mission terminals on fleet you do not get the cred.

Getting to a final turn in was not the issue--I turned those all in and made sure I got to the end.

Running Tython twice before did not count--it just did count now when I ran with my son--because he was able to queue "for all available selections", which include The Battle or Rishi and Blood Hunt. I am curious if other non subs have had this--but running with a sub (or subbing) seem to be solutions.

Getting to a final turn in was not the issue--I turned those all in and made sure I got to the end.

Running Tython twice before did not count--it just did count now when I ran with my son--because he was able to queue "for all available selections", which include The Battle or Rishi and Blood Hunt. I am curious if other non subs have had this--but running with a sub (or subbing) seem to be solutions.
    Do you have the Shadow of Revan expansion? Because if you don't, that might be why you can't queue for those two.

I don't have expansions. I'm just a returning player from launch. I've been waiting for them to reactivate the friend referral to subscribe (it's currently broken and has been disabled for those that hadn't heard), but apparently that isn't happening anytime soon.

I'm just going to sub anyway, and I bet I can queue for them then.

I don't have expansions. I'm just a returning player from launch. I've been waiting for them to reactivate the friend referral to subscribe (it's currently broken and has been disabled for those that hadn't heard), but apparently that isn't happening anytime soon.

I'm just going to sub anyway, and I bet I can queue for them then.
    Yeah, that should fix it for you since it will unlock all the expansions.

So, I subbed. I made a new sage (felt like twilek instead of human), and I got to 10. Did the introduction to Flashpoints, and then I picked up the weekly. I stayed up late because I wanted to get my weekly done before reset. I queued and got Korriban Incursion. After it was over... no flippin' credit. So frustrated!

I opened a ticket. I'm just afraid I won't get this fixed, because I've read the in game support is awful. Fingers crossed.

Edit -- looks like they fixed the issue after the patch. I found a thread with others who had this problem, too. Hopefully we're all good now as of today. I noticed on Athis it gave me credit today prior to going to station and doing the last communication with Satele Shan.
    Last edited by warlockiii; 2015-11-24 at 07:42 PM.

Why I saw Gamereasy Ads? I bought some from Mmoxe, it has some discount.

I am having this issue right now. Preferred, everything checked except Esseles because it wont let me check it. Three flashpoints, done to completion, no credit.