Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonblade View Post

I think that stealing an already established spot, in a flying city, while also being in contact with the mages, is the most efficient way to do so. Practical thinking; a mentality that all rogues share.
    Doing shady hidden business and robbing mages instead of working together to defeat Legion is not so practical. Don't rly understand why we got to hide from mages when we can work together in more comfortable conditions.

Deleted
    Hall of Shadows is shite incarnate. I bet that Blizzard was too lazy to make a new model for a ship, big ship that would fit the role of a class hall. It does not matter if you are an outlaw or another ilk of freak. Ships are universal and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Hall of Shadows is shite incarnate. I bet that Blizzard was too lazy to make a new model for a ship, big ship that would fit the role of a class hall. It does not matter if you are an outlaw or another ilk of freak. Ships are universal and beautiful.
    They really aren't though. Also enjoy a single infernal hitting your class hall and everyone drowning.

I was thinking that the Defias juggernaught would of work as the class hall. Would of been a neat tie in with Vanessa coming back too.
    Last edited by Bit-Metal; 2015-12-14 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    I hope they at least make them mages talk about being afraid to go out at nights and rumours about people vanishing after walking too close to the sewers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They really aren't though. Also enjoy a single infernal hitting your class hall and everyone drowning.
    They are. Imagine big demon pissing in paladin's class hall. everybody would drown in pee. nice, cozy pirate bay with a large ship and mists sorrounding it. thats the thing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bit-Metal View Post
    I was thinking that the Defias juggernaught would of work as the class hall. Would of been a neat tie in with Vanessa coming back too.
    might be! with a quick model work it could be a fine place.

They are. Imagine big demon pissing in paladin's class hall. everybody would drown in pee. nice, cozy pirate bay with a large ship and mists sorrounding it. thats the thing!
    If you play outlaw and want to be a pirate, sure.

Deleted
    If you play outlaw and want to be a pirate, sure.
    No need to be a pirate to have a big ship serving as a base. We are going to fight on the Island. Ship is a good thing to have! Maybe even personal Kvaldir protecting it

No need to be a pirate to have a big ship serving as a base. We are going to fight on the Island. Ship is a good thing to have! Maybe even personal Kvaldir protecting it
    Kvaldir have literally nothing to do with rogues, are hostile to both factions, and are probably one of the least likely enemies to take bribes--because what the hell are they going to do with gold? You don't need to be a pirate to be on a ship for transport, but you kind of do have to be a sailor or pirate to use a ship as a base for months. A ship is also not particularly a good thing to have in this case. If we were talking about an island the size of say, the Darkmoon Isle, sure. But we are talking about an entire continent. Being on a ship on the coast is no more useful than it would have been in Pandaria, on Draenor, etc. What are you going to do with a ship? Take twice as long to get across to the other side of the island as it would take on mount or flight path? Be an easy target for enemy bombardment? Be an insanely easy target for Naga and Kvaldir, both of which we are going to be fighting this expansion?

A ship is not a good idea, even for Outlaw.

Deleted
    Kvaldir have literally nothing to do with rogues, are hostile to both factions, and are probably one of the least likely enemies to take bribes--because what the hell are they going to do with gold? You don't need to be a pirate to be on a ship for transport, but you kind of do have to be a sailor or pirate to use a ship as a base for months. A ship is also not particularly a good thing to have in this case. If we were talking about an island the size of say, the Darkmoon Isle, sure. But we are talking about an entire continent. Being on a ship on the coast is no more useful than it would have been in Pandaria, on Draenor, etc. What are you going to do with a ship? Take twice as long to get across to the other side of the island as it would take on mount or flight path? Be an easy target for enemy bombardment? Be an insanely easy target for Naga and Kvaldir, both of which we are going to be fighting this expansion?

A ship is not a good idea, even for Outlaw.
    Blizzard lore is full of miracles. For a promise of plunder even a Kvaldir would agree. Rogues most definately can operate ships. It is still a good place to conduct operations if hidden in the secluded bay. Not to mention magical fog increasing its speed. Oh yes, now I know, a ghost ship base! Switching between material and spectral form.

Are we back to discussing stuff that doesn't matter?

Yeah, a ship can be attacked... and a random rogue in the sewer could be infected with some virus due to the unhealthy conditions and wipe us all in a contagious spree.

Any place can be good or bad depending on the story we tell about it.

And i don't even like the concept of a ship as our class hall, but i'm not willing to accept arguments against it that talk about travel times (we all have teleport spells) or that try to find any logic on how easy or hard is to defend/attack.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

They should have given us the Stockade in Stormwind. THAT would be cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with the sewers, it nice to have a spell in my book that teleports me into Dalaran.
    But tbh i was hoping for an updated Ravenholdt Manor. Just love that place hidden in the mountains, i was so amazed when i first got there on my Rogue!

What my idea would have been: A new shop in Dalaran called 'Kingsman - Mr. Porter" with a backdoor into the Rogue class-hall.
    Anyone that has seen the movie Kingsman gets my drift.. imo would it be cooler then the sewers.
    And upon completing the artifact-quest you receive a cosmetic version of a gentleman's suit in the color of your choice.

Kicking ass in style!

Last edited by shade3891; 2015-12-15 at 08:24 PM. Reason: img

I know everyone has their own opinions on what the class hall can be, various themes we can choose from, etc... That's all fine and dandy, I'm just surprised no one has suggested a small unassuming island that has a large shadowy cove that we used as a base of operations. Have a redesigned defias juggernaught within, hidden hangers for small planes, and buildings carved/built into the walls. I'm a bit split on what should be in it to help define the specs, kinda hard because blizzard has directly tied outlaws to pirates, so taverns seem like the go to. I like to think of outlaws as the "front line" spec, they could be very well assassins, but they strike quickly and go aren't shy of kicking down the front door. I don't think it's limited to pirates and doing so would be very short sighted. I'm not sure how to present assassination and subtlety, they both seem like stealthy, precision focused assassins. Just a quick write up, I am not painting the full picture in this description so if you want to point something out, go ahead, most likely I just need to elaborate.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Deleted
    Rogues are gonna be very smelly sitting in sewers all day

Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    Rogues are gonna be very smelly sitting in sewers all day
    First mission "Steal all of the febreeze. From everywhere."

The Dalaran Sewers look good in my opinion. What's so bad with it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xada View Post
    First mission "Steal all of the febreeze. From everywhere."
    Rogues have been stealing since vanilla, where are they now? In sewers xD

Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    Rogues have been stealing since vanilla, where are they now? In sewers xD
    Someguy the First: "What do you do with the fortune you've accumulated over the years?"

Rogue: "Toss it on the ground in a sewer."

Someguy the First: "Really? Wow, I thought you'd uhh, spend it to get out of the sewers"

Rogue: "Yeah, my therapist says I'm more of a hoarder than a thief"

Quote Originally Posted by Arpin View Post
    The Dalaran Sewers look good in my opinion. What's so bad with it?
    Because some of us actually played Wotlk and would rather have a place with a rogue identity, rather than just the same underbelly we afk'd in queuing for arena, with some npc's and piles of gold.