Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Don't post this on the Elemental Discord, you'll be flamed to hell. Haha.

Seriously, some people even posted that everyone outside of Esrthshrine has no idea of Elemental, several others agreed. I had a good laugh, tbh.

They proof Elemental viability by posting logs of normal mode fights. This is why this class sucks, many clueless people come together and share their misinformation with each other. Valuable and focused feedback can't given if everyone disagrees with each other, because of good logs from normal mode fights.
    Actually, the post seems fairly reasonable. I've got no idea why you'd say that, outside of wanting to stir up more drama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    Actually, the post seems fairly reasonable. I've got no idea why you'd say that, outside of wanting to stir up more drama.
    I was sceptical at first, because I basically grew up with totemspot and I also was on SentryTotem. But some people on Earthshrine just destroy it. I didn't post there yet as listening was enought for me. Seen also some good stuff there, mainly posted by you.

10+ Year Old Account
    UcanDoSht bitching about a community that's actually being modded and doesn't tolerate his level of toxicity? Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    UcanDoSht bitching about a community that's actually being modded and doesn't tolerate his level of toxicity? Shocking.
    I also love the backpedaling with tail between legs once binkenstein claps back.

Deleted
    Would love actually moderated forums also. Where constant BS is instantly deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muddler View Post
    I also love the backpedaling with tail between legs once binkenstein claps back.
    Backpedling? I openly said his new project is shit. He also tends to overreact on Twitter, so I did this publicly.

7+ Year Old Account
    How play Ele Shaman on BG? Very easy! Play resto.

Quote Originally Posted by DesFolk View Post
    How play Ele Shaman on BG? Very easy! Play resto.
    That's for every caster who's not a mage. Even something like an affliction warlock can't tank 2 warriors/rogues/demonhunters going mongoloid on you and globaling anyone who can't blink/immune immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    That's for every caster who's not a mage. Even something like an affliction warlock can't tank 2 warriors/rogues/demonhunters going mongoloid on you and globaling anyone who can't blink/immune immediately.
    Shaman can't even with one rogue. I actually think it's ok for a Shaman to not be able to kill a rogue or a warrior, or any kind of melee. The bad thing is, they just kill us without any kind of efford. Even if you do your best, melees just kill you without any trouble.
    Last edited by Lightning-; 2016-07-30 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    Shaman can't even with one rogue.
    No hybrid caster can with one rogue, or are you suggesting balance druids and shadow priests can 1v1 a rogue with a heart pulse?

Hybrids have worse defensives and self healing than pure classes this xpac and gained nothing of the pures' fear/instant CC spam.

No hybrid caster can with one rogue, or are you suggesting balance druids and shadow priests can 1v1 a rogue with a heart pulse?

Hybrids have worse defensives and self healing than pure classes this xpac and gained nothing of the pures' fear/instant CC spam.
    I'm not suggesting anything. But my druid certainly has less issues to survive or runaway than my Shaman.

imagine how good pvp could be without mages, blizzard wouldn't have to go ok step 1 design a mage (make it OP as fuck) step 2 design melee with loads of mobility to try and catch mages, step 3 give mages some more mobility and cc and immunities to deal with melee.

other casters? get fucked you're not a mage what are u doing?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    imagine how good pvp could be without mages, blizzard wouldn't have to go ok step 1 design a mage (make it OP as fuck) step 2 design melee with loads of mobility to try and catch mages, step 3 give mages some more mobility and cc and immunities to deal with melee.

other casters? get fucked you're not a mage what are u doing?!
    But there's that conclave of exalted Shaman on another forum who think Legions Elemental is God's gift to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not suggesting anything. But my druid certainly has less issues to survive or runaway than my Shaman.
    I play resto with both classes and druids have better tools in one v one scenarios. Prowl and mobility mean you can get to and escape places easier.

Shamans feel like they need to be part of a group to shine. Their burst heals are certainly better.

10+ Year Old Account
    But there's that conclave of exalted Shaman on another forum who think Legions Elemental is God's gift to us.
    Nobody was talking about PvP =)
    Damn you're salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    < double post >
    Last edited by fengosa; 2016-07-30 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    Nobody was talking about PvP =)
    Damn you're salty.
    Honestly, what is your problem?

I think Ele is pretty great in Legion. I'm actually rerolling from my mage to a Shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

I'm actually glad you said this, because a certain little clique of "everything is fine" guys on the official forums who pounce on every comment (thus stifling any real discussion) has made me not even care to look anymore. I love that they tend to up-vote each other or down-vote everyone else like some self-aggrandizing reinforcement of their skewed view on the changes.

You aren't alone in feeling this way, I just think most don't care to look or comment anymore so progress has ground to a halt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbenchpress View Post
    I think Ele is pretty great in Legion. I'm actually rerolling from my mage to a Shaman.
    you're on crack mate, seek help.

no im serious i can't imagine ele being better than mage, mage is simply...mage, just look at the history of warcraft, or look at diablo 3, yup that mage/wizard is just blizzards fetish they can't get enough of making them the best class.

edit: oh and mage in arena on hearthstone is pretty fucking strong.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-07-30 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    Honestly, what is your problem?
    Criticism in general, no matter how warranted. Look at the totem projection thread about the no path available issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kulbaen View Post
    I'm actually glad you said this, because a certain little clique of "everything is fine" guys on the official forums who pounce on every comment (thus stifling any real discussion) has made me not even care to look anymore. I love that they tend to up-vote each other or down-vote everyone else like some self-aggrandizing reinforcement of their skewed view on the changes.

You aren't alone in feeling this way, I just think most don't care to look or comment anymore so progress has ground to a halt.
    These guys have been around for quite some time, no idea what draws them to the shaman class. The biggest problem is, Blizzard seems to actually look at the forums and partly judge on that feedback. Remember, when WoD started the lead designer told us we're "a bit op" but, "that's okay" and it turned out were were completely broken. They had to roll out a bunch of hotfix to make elemental even playable and they had to buff us all throughout the expansion.

That is what these people are causing, where every other class is up in arms, screaming and demanding these people shift the narrative in the shamans case to a "everything is fine", which given the experience with other classes and how they constantly act as if they were broken and unplayable make people assume shaman is great because the mayority tends to underplay their own specc/class.