Deleted
    I think a good direction for Elemental AoE is to make Earthquake totem consume from 50 to up to 100 mealstorm, increasing dmg accordingly, just like Earth Shock treatment, it would be really nice QoL change

*Edit

Just noticed that Earthquake dmg is physical, is it reduced by armor? so it means it deals 30% less dmg in most fights right? It also could be changed to nature damage

Quote Originally Posted by SquitoSF View Post
    I think a good direction for Elemental AoE is to make Earthquake totem consume from 50 to up to 100 mealstorm, increasing dmg accordingly, just like Earth Shock treatment, it would be really nice QoL change
    Not it wouldn't.

Because you would have to bank on a ton of Maelstrom just to drop Earthquake right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by SquitoSF View Post
    Just noticed that Earthquake dmg is physical, is it reduced by armor? so it means it deals 30% less dmg in most fights right? It also could be changed to nature damage
    Confusing mechanic here.

EQ is not affected by Armor reduction in PvE but in PvP however it is affected.

Are you positive it's physical?

How's Earthen Rage tuned right now?

Slothbag famous Main tank and streamer been streaming doing Mythic dungeons in Legion, there is a elemental with him the damage he is doing both single target and AOE is not good at all and its always beneath the tank.

He says that EQ is pretty good utility in dungeons becuase of the mini stuns, which I fully agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnious View Post
    Lightning Rod: Change only counters the big earth shock buff, I imagine they didn't want 20% of ES to be spread around, but realistically it was only ever proc'ing off CL spam and most of the damage came from SK+CL so this doesn't appear to be a nerf in any way. A very nice side effect is that you can pop ascendance now and not worry about missing an entire LR proc during ascendance which happened all the time.
    Eh, seems like a big nerf to me. Before a lightning rod target spread that damage to all nearby enemies, now it only spreads to other enemies that also are tagged as lightning rod targets. With only a 10% chance to proc it won't be spread to a lot of enemies at once.

So a huge nerf, unless it's just a horribly worded new tooltip.

I think it might be a sidegrade. Before it was only a 8 yard AoE, but if your lightning rod targets spread further for whatever reason, they'll still be affected.

It sounds kinda underwhelming on paper, but we have complained for a while that our AoE was too dependent on enemies sitting within a 10 yard radius for a long time. Could also be possible they wanted the other talents to be able to compete

With after shock now affecting all spenders (earthquake) it is your AoE talent in that tier. I feel like lightening rod is being pigeon holed into 2-3 target cleave fights (think twin ogron or maidens this expansion). It and magnitude kind of serve the same function now in my mind.

Deleted
    Actually elem AOE is really really bad. Magnitude is to weak. Nice buff to aftershok but eartquake need to deal more

Just in case there are people here who aren't on the shaman discord, PE is fixed this build. SET is still a bit weaker than FET even when accounting for the MP that SET generates though.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistwiki View Post
    Just in case there are people here who aren't on the shaman discord, PE is fixed this build. SET is still a bit weaker than FET even when accounting for the MP that SET generates though.

Yes, PE is fixed now and it's cool. Fire elemental deal more than Storm elemental so i don't know why they keep this talent without buff... Just more maelstrom regen is too weak

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    Yes, PE is fixed now and it's cool. Fire elemental deal more than Storm elemental so i don't know why they keep this talent without buff... Just more maelstrom regen is too weak
    Are you still locked into 1 elemental out at the same time ?

Homophobia is so gay.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    How was it fixed exactly?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Are you still locked into 1 elemental out at the same time ?
    You could use elem and earth elemental as the same time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    How was it fixed exactly?
    PE wasn't working in the past now with the last patch it's ok. We have a really good up to our elem

You could use elem and earth elemental as the same time
    Mmh because if you can use the fire elem + the storm elem at the same time, you shouldn't expect storm elem to be stronger than the fire one.

Homophobia is so gay.

Mmh because if you can use the fire elem + the storm elem at the same time, you shouldn't expect storm elem to be stronger than the fire one.
    I think the fire elemental spell is replaced by storm elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think the fire elemental spell is replaced by storm elemental.
    Oh xD Whelp, yeah in that case that's dumb as hell that the storm deals less damage, wth

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Fire elem is replace by storm elem when you use the talent

Since some people talk about PE & SET.

The radius of the MS Aura of the Primal Storm Elemental has been increased by a decent amount, at least it's larger than Melee range now.

Oh xD Whelp, yeah in that case that's dumb as hell that the storm deals less damage, wth
    PE buffs Storm Elemental's damage as well.