Quote Originally Posted by Astrizia View Post
    I think it looks awesome! Love the way you used the names, pets and other little thingies together, gave it a very nice touch. I might rip that of you next time Great work!
    And to be fair, many people made awesome wallpapers in this style before I picked it up, we are all inspirations for each other. It's what I love with this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PS @Safhira Lovely work on the wallpaper
    Thank you ladies! Astrizia, steal away.

A wallpaper I did for my cousin before I leave on my trip. I think my mojo has returned! I don't have time to make a click thing for it so I'll just leave the direct link. I shall return next week and see if I can help lighten the load some. Have a great week!
    http://i.imgur.com/oTUgOVB.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post
    Hello, I'm back after over a year!
    Gotta give the artist and designers a applaud for keeping it strong yet with this thread! You deserve so much!!
    I'm also here because I need some help to improve/update my stream/videographics for Legion.
    I'm gonna try take my streaming/video editing to the next lvl during Legion for my guild and hence why I request this:

What you want for your page: Chat Cover for Twitch overlay

Dimensions: 400 width x 200 height

Visible text: Hekkipekki (Main focus on this along with the moonkin) / Deposit Coin (guild name,a bit out of focus - but only add this if it "works" for the image)

Logo/Character: Moonkin Form (Troll)

General colour scheme: A bit darker scheme I guess, but the artist has free hands if its hard to make it fit. And maybe try to add something that belongs with Moonkin/Balance Druid, Astral/Solar/Lunar

Characters pose: Attacking/Offensive

Specifics/Extras: I loved my last cover that Jassinta made for me over 1 year ago. Been using it for my videos that I have edited for my guild and for when I streamed on twitch. It almost looks alive and I love it!!
    But i got some complains that the cover blocked (Unit/Raid Frames), so I was wondering if it is possible to make it feel a bit alive/3dish but keep it inside the frame of 400x200.

;Edit
    Its gonna be used at my livestream www.twitch.tv/hekkipekki and my guilds youtube page in my edited videos =)
    +2 weeks bump

Havent posted enough to use links, fml

You've had a very long wait, so I thought I'd give this a try for you. I must say though, once I read your request properly it caught my interest and I absolutely loved making this

Anyway, here it is:

Hopefully all the elements are included! See if you can find the hidden burger and donut
    If you like this, I can make several different versions for you with the required text - just PM a list of them
    If it isn't to your liking, you may re-request after the cooldown
    Omg that is fantastic!
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You've had a very long wait, so I thought I'd give this a try for you. I must say though, once I read your request properly it caught my interest and I absolutely loved making this

Anyway, here it is:

Hopefully all the elements are included! See if you can find the hidden burger and donut
    If you like this, I can make several different versions for you with the required text - just PM a list of them
    If it isn't to your liking, you may re-request after the cooldown
    Oh damn !!!!!!! Great work !!! I found the burger in the picture, but the donut...Wheres the donut ??!! hehe

Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you don't mind another one from me
    And hope you like the result If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown

PS @Safhira Lovely work on the wallpaper
    Thank you so much Shyama, I was actually hoping for you to pick up my request! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfell View Post
    Omg that is fantastic!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by crowpala View Post
    Oh damn !!!!!!! Great work !!! I found the burger in the picture, but the donut...Wheres the donut ??!! hehe
    Haha - keep looking, I promise there's a donut in the picture somewhere

I've got your PM too, thank you Really glad you like the screen and I'll get the variations done as soon as I can - give me a day or two please

Quote Originally Posted by Ranklune View Post
    Thank you so much Shyama, I was actually hoping for you to pick up my request! <3
    You're very welcome <3 Glad you like the signature

(Just one thing though, you need to use the smaller one for MMOC to comply with the signature size regulations, the big one is for other forums.)
    Requests CLOSED

(Just one thing though, you need to use the smaller one for MMOC to comply with the signature size regulations, the big one is for other forums.)
    Oh rite, im on it :')

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Haha - keep looking, I promise there's a donut in the picture somewhere ...
    Hah...found the donut (and hamburger).

i got a somewhat simple request.
    i'm looking for an artist that could crop / turn this wallpaper into a signature (no text) and optionally the head,shoulder and tabard portion of the wallpaper into an avatar.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2016-06-22 at 07:16 PM.

Wallpaper
    res:1920x1080
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Apolly%C3%B6n/simple (had to put it this way the fourm wouldnt let me )
    The same gearset I'm wearing (with the transmogs on it obviously)
    I'd like if the crown stayed on (not the ice face if it comes up)
    Vis text: My character name would be cool if it said the lich king too
    Bit of a tough request here but would it be possible to have my Dk laying draped across the frozen throne (lich kings) while holding Frostmourne?
    If not then just the animation of my character spinning in the middle of a death strike with a background of Northrend
    Thanks!
    (been about 2 weeks now so reposting)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha - keep looking, I promise there's a donut in the picture somewhere

I've got your PM too, thank you Really glad you like the screen and I'll get the variations done as soon as I can - give me a day or two please

I finally found the donut !!! That was fun :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Totally found the donut. That was fun, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Hah...found the donut (and hamburger).
    Quote Originally Posted by crowpala View Post
    I finally found the donut !!! That was fun :-)
    It's a great idea to hide things in pictures Crowpala - glad you all had fun finding them
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    i got a somewhat simple request.
    i'm looking for an artist that could crop / turn this wallpaper into a signature (no text) and optionally the head,shoulder and tabard portion of the wallpaper into an avatar.
    I'm not really one of the artists here, but if all you want is cropping, that I can do for you. Feel free to ask someone else if this isn't quite what you wanted.

Last edited by Auveanna; 2016-06-23 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks to Shyama for the Signature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Looking for a twitch package if possible please!

What you want for your page: An offline image, Info boxes ( About me, Armoury links, Addon list, F.A.Q and Weakauras ) Chat box image also please

Dimensions: I'm not sure what the information is you need but would appreciate a PM if needed

Visible text: Warbound Saijin

Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ichosis/simple - This is my armoury but I want the character to be a female human with tier 3, much like my current signature, Shyama is the owner of my sig so possibly they could help you with images

General colour scheme: Something Rogue or smoke like, again similar to my sig

Specifics/Extras: Again with the colour scheme I just want it very Rogue like - Grey / black / white - possible smoke in places and a moon in a image or 2

If you need any other information on certain things you need answers to then please PM me, also if this can be attempted I would be greatful, just looking to make my twitch page have a personal feel to my main char ^.^
    1 month bump ^.^

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    PM Request: And done, @theJademist. I know you really wanted to have a signature that was similar to your current one but just updated, so I hope you like it. If not, please feel free to request again.

Thank you so much! This is fantastic!

7+ Year Old Account
    So I found out today my boyfriend was cheating on me for the past year. I've decided to have a full clean out of everything I had when with him, I love all you've done for me, honestly <3 I just need a new fresh scene.

So here we go.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: It' Don't Want To Know What She Did, She Is Not Who I Am.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Leafsong/advanced http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Landana/simple
    Gear set: Exactly the same for both.
    Helm visible: Yes for druid, no for shaman
    Your pose: Anything you like. I like pretty kind of things
    General colour scheme: Browny whitey greeny things
    Any extras: Anything you see fit

If two characters is too much, feel free to do the druid. I'm sorry to be requesting this =[ I just want a change ^^ Thank you my loves <3
    (Edited it to a different character so less to do)

I can't quote on phone and have been afk from mmo for a while! Minus my one recruitment post
    (I may have saw a claim but I'm not entirely sure, it's not showing up in my notifications that that happened, if it did in sorry)
    But it's like a 5-7 week area bump ^^
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2016-06-26 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Broken url

3 Week bump, im going to change this up abit, make it abit easier in hope somone picks it up

Wallpaper: FelPlague of the Black Harvest

Resolution: Two monitors, a 1920X1080 and a 1280 X 1024, and for phone 640x360

Visible text: FelPlague of the Black Harvest

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lplague/simple

Gear set: A Transmog set i have linked down below in references, (skull included) it is the same set as it (currently) on my armory, but i do not know if i will be wearing the exact mog i want when somone picks this up, so the dressing room reference will make this easier

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: whatever pose you think would look the best!

General colour scheme: green felfire, raining from the sky, a background of a legion area with hellfire and such would be amazing, just a feeling of fel powered destruction

Any extras: I would like the infernal mount on one side standing there, and the new infernal model pet/mob sitting on my other side

Basicly i want a wallpaper version of my signature/avatar

Refrences:
    Armor set= http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8RYO808BMn808i
    Infernal Mount= http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13757...-infernal-core
    Infernal Pet= http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=94412/...al-doombringer
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-05 at 08:07 PM.

If anyone is able to make a signature for Demon Hunters, that would be amazing! Dropping the details here - feel free to pick it up at your leisure and send a message to me with any questions.

Signature:
    Visible text: Daemoniumin <Sargeras>
    Armory link: Demon Hunter, so here is a link to the Wowhead Dressing Room with no armor but the correct values for the customization options: http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...zH8zmr9MR0M7jn
    Gear set: http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8BMH808B6L808n
    Helm visible: No.
    Cloak visible: No.
    Shoulders visible: No.
    Your pose: Up to you!
    Any extras: Fel-ish green color scheme. Anything else is up to you!

I am grateful to anyone who picks up this request. Hopefully the issues I see with Wowhead's Dressing Room (fel eye glow effect is weird and random black triangle on the chin) will be fixed in Warcraft Model Viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Looking for a twitch package if possible please!

What you want for your page: An offline image, Info boxes ( About me, Armoury links, Addon list, F.A.Q and Weakauras ) Chat box image also please

Dimensions: I'm not sure what the information is you need but would appreciate a PM if needed

Visible text: Warbound Saijin

Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ichosis/simple - This is my armoury but I want the character to be a female human with tier 3, much like my current signature, Shyama is the owner of my sig so possibly they could help you with images

General colour scheme: Something Rogue or smoke like, again similar to my sig

Specifics/Extras: Again with the colour scheme I just want it very Rogue like - Grey / black / white - possible smoke in places and a moon in a image or 2

If you need any other information on certain things you need answers to then please PM me, also if this can be attempted I would be greatful, just looking to make my twitch page have a personal feel to my main char ^.^
    Claimed ! I'll try something for you

Can you tell me what size you want for your chat box image ?