Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The problem, as it often is, is that people don't understand the core issue. I think that moron lady that was not issuing licenses thought she could prevent people from being gay, which she likely thinks is a choice. Since most adults realize that is not the case, and that they already are living in monogamy with each other, this issue is really a legal rights issue. As usual, simple thinkers can't see through to the real issue.
    She was also a democrat.

Any of you MMO-C gays have gotten married? I know we have a bunch of gays on the forums.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Traditional family (the bedrock of society) is being eroded and you ask where the negative consequences are...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    o.O really? boo. I'm sorry about your bad day I'll PM you soon.
    i'm sure you wont.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    Traditional family (the bedrock of society) is being eroded and you ask where the negative consequences are...
    lol

Don't be gay, problem solved. No one's forcing you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    People like me are the ones who sign up and defend this country. People like you are the ones who run for Canada, or hide like a bitch if it ever came time to serve. There's a reason why America is the greatest country in the world, and it's definitely not because of people like you.
    no people like you are greedy self serving heartless people who like to step on less fortunate people's necks. i hope one day you get your payback.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what traditional families have to do with gay marriage. It's not like married gays are infiltrating your home and lives and planting rainbow flags in random places. Quit being so dramatic lol.

As long as you live your life, everything will be fine. Gays aren't affecting you in anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The problem, as it often is, is that people don't understand the core issue. I think that moron lady that was not issuing licenses thought she could prevent people from being gay, which she likely thinks is a choice. Since most adults realize that is not the case, and that they already are living in monogamy with each other, this issue is really a legal rights issue. As usual, simple thinkers can't see through to the real issue.
    It's a choice, so often you hear about some kind of childhood trauma and then them suddenly "realising" they are homosexual at such and such an age, it tends to be vulnerable people, confused about a great many things and thinking that perhaps a change of sexuality is the answer to their identity crisis, when that doesn't make them happy they then their frustrations outward to make everyone embrace their new delusion.

It's obvious the real issues have never even been near the top of your head let alone gone right over it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    It still does not exist no matter what 5 fools who allowed themselves to be manipulated said.
    No, I'm 100% sure that it legally exists.

But hey, points for originality.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no people like you are greedy self serving heartless people who like to step on less fortunate people's necks. i hope one day you get your payback.
    I'm a blue collar worker. Manual Labor. I work my ass off. I'm a veteran and served for the US Armed forces. Voluntarily. Every pay check I receive I see what amounts to a large sum of money being sucked up and stolen from me to give to others. Some government I don't mind giving i.e police, firefighters, and military.

I go to Walmart, and other areas and see people with food stamps/snap cards eat better then I do. Total complete horseshit. If you don't work, or unwilling too, then I don't give a flying fuck if you starve. Stop stealing from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Many of those who argued the most against it now just want to claim they either support it or it doesn't matter.
    It'd be pretty sad to give up one's principles just because they got used to things.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Your clown car is too crazy this time (that's a feat I must admit), better luck in the next election.
    WHat is crazy is voting on a woman just cause she the first woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

It's a choice, so often you hear about some kind of childhood trauma and then them suddenly "realising" they are homosexual at such and such an age, it tends to be vulnerable people, confused about a great many things and thinking that perhaps a change of sexuality is the answer to their identity crisis, when that doesn't make them happy they then their frustrations outward to make everyone embrace their new delusion.
    Whatever grandpa, time for your meds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a blue collar worker. Manual Labor. I work my ass off. I'm a veteran and served for the US Armed forces. Voluntarily. Every pay check I receive I see what amounts to a large sum of money being sucked up.

I go to Walmart, and other areas and see people with food stamps/snap cards eat better then I do. Total complete horseshit. If you don't work, or unwilling to I don't give a flying fuck if you starve. Don't steal from me.
    looks like you just proved my point. congratulations.
    i don't give a shit what your accomplishments are you just showed what a true monster you are.
    i have zero respect for heartless murderers like you. to me people like you are the same as mass murderers. just as evil.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    looks like you just proved my point. congratulations.
    i don't give a shit what your accomplishments are you just showed what a true monster you are.
    i have zero respect for heartless murderers like you.
    and I have zero respect for someone who condones stealing from others like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a blue collar worker. Manual Labor. I work my ass off. I'm a veteran and served for the US Armed forces. Voluntarily. Every pay check I receive I see what amounts to a large sum of money being sucked up and stolen from me to give to others. Some government I don't mind giving i.e police, firefighters, and military.

I go to Walmart, and other areas and see people with food stamps/snap cards eat better then I do. Total complete horseshit. If you don't work, or unwilling too, then I don't give a flying fuck if you starve. Stop stealing from me.
    Not really stealing. Taxing is sort of a big thing of government. Sort of how we civilized nations function. Would be sweet if the armed forces got some sort of tax incentive.

It's obvious the real issues have never even been near the top of your head let alone gone right over it.
    Seems like you just read something that sort of made sense to you, and just went with it. You just laid out a bunch of anecdotal stuff, and preaching it as fact. Lots of studies contradict your statements. But I guess.. /shrug, sure.

Err.... that's pretty much completely untrue. In fact, I've genuinely never heard that story from any of the gay people I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Not sure what traditional families have to do with gay marriage. It's not like married gays are infiltrating your home and lives and planting rainbow flags in random places. Quit being so dramatic lol.

As long as you live your life, everything will be fine. Gays aren't affecting you in anyway.
    Just keep sticking your fingers in your ears shouting "lalalalalalala" and ignoring all evidence to the contrary, the push to all types of relationships that aren't traditional and healthy (aka one man and one woman in the context of marriage) will be the end of western society if it continues. If it happens remember the warnings that we are far more connected than you are aware of, a person can die from cancer in the foot after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Err.... that's pretty much completely untrue. In fact, I've genuinely never heard that story from any of the gay people I know.
    Then you don't know them as well as you think you do, that's not to say 100% are like that, but it is a common trait.

You... do realise that if those people can't get welfare they're going to literally actually steal from you, and from other people, right? People aren't going to be like "well, I can't get a job and I've got no money, guess I'll suck it up and starve", they're going to be like "I am so damn hungry and there is this food here and I will take it because I do not want to die."

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Not really stealing. Taxing is sort of a big thing of government. Sort of how we civilized nations function. Would be sweet if the armed forces got some sort of tax incentive.
    It's called Legal Plunder. Take the time to read Frederic Bastiat.