Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Paladin Class Hall

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen the shaman one? I main a paladin but boy am I jelly about theirs.

Warriors' halls are gorgeous too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the Chapel basement is a "placeholder" for the real church. Now, I don't mind walking into a small chapel, it's such a throwback from Lights Hope, but it seems very off, regarding the inner sanctum with the light coming in from multiple angles, regarding it's under ground.

If it is in the basement, what's with the stained glass windows in the mainhall? Subterranean windows?
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The giant room reminds me a lot of King's Landing's throne room from Game of Thrones.

Love it. We definitely got one of the best class halls. The warrior one is good as well. This one is pretty awesome though, a lot of nice big rooms to chill, beautiful looking center room. I love it. Good shit

Got one of the best artifacts, and one of the best class halls. Win/win so far.

Deleted
    Under-Ground is the new To-The-Ground (which fits the class-(fantasy)-wtf-talent-revamp) - now i feel buried alive. again.

y cant we have SW cathedral?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    Under-Ground is the new To-The-Ground (which fits the class-(fantasy)-wtf-talent-revamp) - now i feel buried alive. again.

y cant we have SW cathedral?
    Because not every Paladin is a human? Also the cathedral belongs to alliance Priests, too.

Deleted
    The class hall is amazing, reflects the stoic, darker, emo paladin concept we had in WotLK, titanic relics in dark places with some light here and there. It also differentiates us from the angelic priest theme. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    ajkhdjahfjkfhkajsfhjkaf im sooooooooo excitedddddddd

Im just wondering, if its underground, where does the light from the windows come from?

Or is that the inside of the Chapple remodeled?

Madness will consume you!!!

Remember at the end of the Death Knight starter zone they mention that something lies beneath Light's Hope but they don't make it clear what that is? Wonder if it has anything to do with t he class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-apple View Post
    Remember at the end of the Death Knight starter zone they mention that something lies beneath Light's Hope but they don't make it clear what that is? Wonder if it has anything to do with t he class hall.
    The "things" that was lying benith Light's Hope Chappel were the bodies of all the greatest heroes of Azaroth.

That is the reason Arthas was there with the idea of ressurecting them all as his Death Knights in mind...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Im just wondering, if its underground, where does the light from the windows come from?

Or is that the inside of the Chapple remodeled?
    Mirrors in channels reflecting outside light through the windows.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome, can't wait!
    Me? Sarcastic? Never.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwayne84 View Post
    Because not every Paladin is a human? Also the cathedral belongs to alliance Priests, too.
    my d33p3st condolences

I still laugh at what's underneath LH is nothing more than a glorified hang out. I wonder if this is what Devs had in mind when Tirion told Mograined about how "Arthas knows what lies beneath the Chapel. It's why he dares not show his face."

Um alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-apple View Post
    What's buried beneath the chapel is actually in the catacombs (entryway behind the church). When Arthas killed his father and went on a rampage through Lordaeron, a small group of Paladins started gathering the remains of dead heroes all over the Kingdom and bury them in sacred ground under the Chapel, to prevent them from being raised by Arthas.

As a result, said souls also act as protection against undead. For example, when Darion Mograine plunged Ashbringer into his body (giggedy), the souls from these dead guys caused a giant nuke that killed all attacking undead.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    dammit. how come the paladins always get the coolest stuff ><