Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Once they said this crap was contained only to the internet. Just stay out of the way.
    Then it's happening in real life. Just stay out of the way.
    They're giving speeches at the UN. Just stay out of the way.
    These people are shallow and reactionary, with little depth and no staying power. Much the same as others like were in the past. The real world has no tolerance of it and will turn them out, the academic world can't as long as they're taking money from them. This generations can't do anything, can't fix anything and are banking on other peoples' acceptance of their values for any kind of power, they don't have shit on their own. It's something that's worth paying attention to long enough to get out of the way of it and that's it.

Let the lemmings do their death march, it's appropriate for what they really believe anyways.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Some of it is spelling into britain too.

What is britain?
    Not even close, but if I'd have to guess I'd say it's because they all speak English. It spreads because they all use the same language. I doubt it will ever reach American extents though

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Not even close, but if I'd have to guess I'd say it's because they all speak English. It spreads because they all use the same language. I doubt it will ever reach American extents though
    You poor soul. I thought the same thing when Mizz happened. It can't get worse. It's going to get worse.

Sweden is one of the biggest "PC police states" out there. Think again.

Deleted
    Sweden is progressive medina san francisco being mecca.

Sweden does this as national policy. It is intrinsically different from what's going on here

Sweden does this as national policy. It is intrinsically different from what's going on here
    You think that's better?

You think that's better?
    Better or not, they at least don't bake only half a bread.

The Internet has made Swedens PC policies everyone's rights now, and the result is the article in the OP.

Probably this will reach the rest of Europe as well now that I've remembered how we always lag behind a couple of years. But I can only hope that it doesn't happen

there was a yoga class in college? sigh
    western world being dominent is bad? i sense overwhelming liberalism and or feminism.

OFCOURSE its dominent, domination is good, its how the universe runs.
    otherwise i demand we allow our natural predators to roam free and ban people from defending themselfs, because human domination is bad for earths animals.

Deleted
    Once they said this crap was contained only to the internet. Just stay out of the way.
    Then it's happening in real life. Just stay out of the way.
    They're giving speeches at the UN. Just stay out of the way.
    Well the speech those 2 morons Sarkeesitard and Doughey Quinn gave at the UN was so totally fucking retarded one can only hope the delegates were facepalming profusely. They pretty much argued agains some of the pillars of western society because they could get their feelings hurt online. Burden of proof, innocent until proven guilty and freedom of speech should just go right out the window according to these 2 lying sacks of tauren dung.

That's absolutely disgusting. Disabled people need to have opportunities to get out and do stuff for the sake of their physical, emotional and mental well-being. Those responsible should be punished and their influence stripped away.

It's also completely hypocritical. I bet the people responsible happily embrace many aspects of other cultures in their day to day lives (especially if they're convenient) without complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'm honestly waiting on Wells to do his rounds and tell people that this isn't actually happening.
    It's bound to happen sometime lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This is why the most recent season of South Park is so good, probably the best season of the show ever made.

They nailed the tone and theme so perfectly, it blurs the line between satire and reality.

Real life SJWs are exactly the kind of dumb loser bullies they are portrayed as in the show.

That these SJWs think they are the smart, sensitive, progressed ones is just icing on the cake.
    Exactly. This is by far my favorite season for that very reason lol
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Lunatics are really running the asylum. I can't wait till the average American gets tired of this stuff and starts telling these people living in a fnatasy word to step off (I'm brining it back)

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's absolutely disgusting. Disabled people need to have opportunities to get out and do stuff for the sake of their physical, emotional and mental well-being. Those responsible should be punished and their influence stripped away.

It's also completely hypocritical. I bet the people responsible happily embrace many aspects of other cultures in their day to day lives (especially if they're convenient) without complaining.
    Ya I read this and I just couldn't believe what I was reading. You have an activity that helps disabled people feel better mentally and physically and this is a problem somehow? They really need to find something else to bitch about.