Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiradyn View Post
    Imagine if a white heckler had been assaulted by a bunch of blacks at an Obama rally.

Yeah....
    The media wouldn't show it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiradyn View Post
    Imagine if a white heckler had been assaulted by a bunch of blacks at an Obama rally.

Yeah....
    The difference is Obama would try to calm the crowd, unlike Trump who's encouraging this kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The difference is Obama would try to calm the crowd, unlike Trump who's encouraging this kind of behavior.
    A leaders job is to inspire their people.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I doubt that.

Barrack Hussein Obama has been the biggest race baiter ever. He is a kin to Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I doubt that.

Barrack Hussein Obama has been the biggest race baiter ever. He is a kin to Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.
    Did you just foam out of your mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I think you're wrong about that.
    Try reading through this thread and see how many people either sympathize with the attacker, or outright approve of him stabbing the politician: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-for-refugees

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Doobner View Post
    Try reading through this thread and see how many people either sympathize with the attacker, or outright approve of him stabbing the politician: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-for-refugees
    Still bringing up that traitor getting knifed? Its current year move on already!

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Still bringing up that traitor getting knifed? Its current year move on already!
    Current year? It happened a month ago, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Doobner View Post
    Current year? It happened a month ago, but okay.
    Was a poor attempt at a joke. In Canada every time our PM does some moronic progressive thing he tends to say because its 2015.

With that the " its current year" meme was born

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Was a poor attempt at a joke. In Canada every time our PM does some moronic progressive thing he tends to say because its 2015.

With that the " its current year" meme was born
    I thought it was from that shitty liberal panty stain Jon Oliver?

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I thought it was from that shitty liberal panty stain Jon Oliver?
    Could very well be both Trudeau strikes me as the kind of person who would nick it without a second thought