Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Poison dropping in Instances? (freshly back query)

Assassin Rogue here, just back from a hiatus (6.1) I can't help noticing that my poisons drop off everytime I enter/exit an instance (including corpse runs) as Assassination spec, poisons are kind of important and it's frustrating that as the tank pulls the first five mob packs I'm still at the door reapplying them. (because if the tanks not going to wait for the healer to zone in they're definitely not going to wait for a dps to make themselves viable)

Anywho, I was wondering if this had already been addressed by the blues, and if so what their response was?
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

if its timewalking its intended due to blizzard being unable to fix it.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it might be timewalking, but then I did an LFR and they dropped again
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

7+ Year Old Account

Poisons

Okay how about the poisons the poisons we use on our daggers have alonger timer or even passive i've already had many time sin dungeons where tank pulls when i dont have my poisons on cause they wore off.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your post is hurting my brain.

I think...I think it's trying to communicate

How about you just reapply your poisons at the start of the instance regardless of how long the duration is left. So what if the tank pulls trash while you are applying your poisons.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can also get an addon or weakauras to tell you if your poisons have expired.

Nothing to worry about .. we don't have poisons next expac in 2 specs.