Thread: Dps-Healing

Dps-Healing

So i came back after a longer break to WoW and boosted my SP to lvl 100 with the pre-sale. As i play only 2 weeks long now i dont have awesome gear, but yeah, i got some from doing bgs and arenas. Overall i dont feel like i do very bad, even when it feels like if i would be marked with a skull as soon i ente a bg.

Anyway, whats quiet depressing for me is some dps class healing...most often i run and kte and dot and stuff and once i managed to bring someone low...puff almost full hp, then they pop cds and destroy me in 3 sec...i have seen ferals, enh shamans, rets, boomkins go basicly from 10-20% hp after some fight to almost full or full almost instant. That shit aint funny. Ok, im also a hybrid class, but honestly im not really sure about what my heal does

Even when its not instant...i see dks healing somtimes more then healers in bg....when i fight them it feels like a dps check on a dummy :P

Why can some basicly "pure dps" classes heal so much while they can in the same time put out such dmg?

I see that in 3v3 maybe it doesnt count so much anymore, but still...

Quick question.

Are you geared?
    "When you have to deal with a beast, you have to treat him as a beast."

Not really i guess, a mix of green and blue pvp gear. Its not so easy. Im playing horde and i cant say a number but it feels like im losing a lot with every now and then a win. And when im unlucky i get gold from the epic box xD

Anyway, i dont see how my gear changes that for example a feral does 700k selfheal in the arena while just bursting on me :P

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Not really i guess, a mix of green and blue pvp gear. Its not so easy. Im playing horde and i cant say a number but it feels like im losing a lot with every now and then a win. And when im unlucky i get gold from the epic box xD

Anyway, i dont see how my gear changes that for example a feral does 700k selfheal in the arena while just bursting on me :P
    It will never change, for 2v2s and 1v1s spriest is probably the worst class in the game. You wreck face in bgs and 3v3s if you play pala godcomp though.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post

you simply boosted the wrong class, not much to say to it.

Cause for your goals and what you want, you selected the wrong class. The right class is druid and go moonkin or feral.

I play a shadowpriest too, from time to time, your job is simply doing a lot of dmg - you are not a spec that is a good survivor, however in wpvp, and if you swap out your gear to more crit and multistrike where its not penalized, you can instantly kill people, while kiting a bit. In instanced pvp, you are an easy kill target if there is a lot of focus on you.

So you need a frost mage to cover your back in arenas or do bgs/rbg and deal dmg behind your melees - you are a dmg bot. I saw many people in rbgs complaining about too high shadow dmg, but none who complains about their survival, and yet, there is a talent that puts you out of everyones focus - not too bad if 7 dds got you as their dedicated focus target.

the short answer to your post is: druids are op, cause they are masters of all.