Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Changes from Monk / Paladin Tank to Druid Tank. They look sick as fuck!

10+ Year Old Account
    My Bear breathren, we will look awesome together.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, I got no source for this as it is purely speculation but I believe that Blizzard intends for all these forms to be available to all racial variants of the Druid class. Let's not forget that with Legion you get class halls where you work together with druids of all races so a form adapted to fit that unity is not entirely unlikely. That and it'd be a bit wrong to give less variations to feral and guardian druids just because of the four races that can this class when no other class is having this restriction.

Also got to keep in mind, you can also change the looks of your artifact - so feral/guardian druids already get more visual oomph than anyone else. No, no, I don't mind - I mean, would've been shit if you couldn't see your artifact so you got this which is amazing. Just meaning to say Druids get a lot of resourced poured into them, locking some behind race would be absurd because they'd have to make more forms to keep it all in balance with the amount of options everybody gets.

Also, for those people whining about Boomkins, your Moonkin form becomes updated (at last) to a better quality of the current Bear and Cat forms AND your artifact weapon shows while in this form and out of it.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

15+ Year Old Account
    That green "Troll" cat form looks like its based on Blanka from Street Fighter xD

Oh my fucking god they look so good maining druid 100% after this+balance not being arbitrary bar looking at

Pretty much confirms I'm jumping ship to Druid this expac. The bear forms are truly incredible!

7+ Year Old Account
    The bear forms look incredible EXCEPT what the hell is up with those fangs/tusks/saber teeth? Are we Bear-Cats now? Manbearcat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooooh I'm so ready

Those where fucking awesome lol, I dont even play druid lol but I'll level one up just to get the bear forms lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like what they did with the bear basic form. However, I don't like those flashy outlines they put everywhere and now on druid forms. It looks cheap and garrish. And I hope they wont always be moving like that even when standing still. They look like they have ADHD... Maybe some hunter could tranquilize them with Ritalin darts...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

The new forms look awesome. My GF cannot wait to roll a druid now. Kinda getting hyped for legion xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Huge influx of druid tanks incoming?

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Luthadal View Post
    Huge influx of druid tanks incoming?
    Already leveling 1.
    I am at 91. Could use advises btw

Quote Originally Posted by enlly View Post
    Already leveling 1.
    I am at 91. Could use advises btw
    Spam more Thrash :P

But if forms are tied to artifact, what happens when the xpac's over and we have to hang up those artifacts D:

Well they'll just give us the forms for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    But if forms are tied to artifact, what happens when the xpac's over and we have to hang up those artifacts D:

Well they'll just give us the forms for whatever reason.
    I think they will just expand upon the artifacts if they are really well received, allowing them to carry over into the next expansion. Maybe offering multiple alternatives as well so you're not stuck with a single weapon throughout 2 expansions.

----

I kinda hope these models aren't going to be based on race. But just looking at them makes me think they are, and the weapon variation is only going to decide the color of the model.
    Which would be a shame, because as tauren druid I quite like what appears to be the worgen models (with the glowing hairs/spikes) and as night elf I might not like the radioactive glowing bears.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2015-11-30 at 12:35 PM.

So since the other thread where I asked this got locked, has anyone seen any confirmation that there is a new high res model of the basic bear form? (as in not the artifact models) I know a couple people have said it exists, and there was a pic of a purple cat shown with the initial announcement of Legion but I have yet to see anything since then besides the artifact models.

Deleted
    Hmmm, there was this on WoWhead.

Quote Originally Posted by rakkar View Post
    Hmmm, there was this on WoWhead.
    Hmm, I think those are just mobs. At least I hope... Hairless ears and eyebrows are kinda weird. Was hoping they'd just upgrade the pixels on what we have the way they're doing with Moonkin so it still looks basically the same but with higher res. I guess for me, the face is what makes the model and on all the new models it seems there is more attention to detail in other places and the face lacks the character that current bears have.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...aurenBear2.jpg This is exactly what I was hoping for! /happy bear