Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    probably one quarter as much as trying to take away our second amendment rights or to smear and discredit Fox News
    Funny, since there isn't anyone trying to take away your 2nd amendment rights OR trying to smear Fox News. Fox News smears itself when it tells outright lies or when they don't correct people like Trump for outright lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Probably less than on the climate change which is fake.

What's the point of this thread? People are wasting their money everyday and no one bats and eye, someone waste money for anti-gay propaganda and everyone lose it's minds.
    Probably because the anti-gay propaganda was pretty much nonsense and the climate change, which isn't fake, you just can't understand 5th grade science, isn't nonsense. There are countries that are already losing low lying areas and forcing them to move inland.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I'm trying to find out the estimated cost of the total amount of money total spent by state/local governments who fought against marriage, but surprisingly I can't seem to find that number online. Lawyers costs add up. Are there any sites that have tried to come up with the number? It must be in the millions I'm assuming. I'm just curious to see how many money was literally wasted fighting for something that ended up being ruled ok by the Supreme Court.

Anyone have an idea?
    There is no way to track that, so your whole post is moot.

Deleted
    Not as much as it's going to be spent on fighting against public acceptance of pedos.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Not as much as it's going to be spent on fighting against public acceptance of pedos.
    Well It'd end up being a debate on whether to lower the age of consent. At the least, I think it should be consistent country-wide.

Beastiality and the like will probably remain illegal forever given there's no way to gauge their consent.

Honestly if I could name the next concern it'll probably be robosexuals.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2015-11-24 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Fortunately almost no one is advocating for the legalization of pedophilia.