Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

The legion talents

I for one dont like these talents since mop. every 15 levels and now we dont need to use mathematic. More casual then ever. Dont you think that we need atleast every 10 levels and not 15? alteast
    Last edited by bison91; 2015-11-26 at 11:17 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I gues everyone r liking the every 15 levels talents... keep going then ffs.

Deleted
    Nah I dont like them aswell, but people think they have so much ""customization"" now and fell in love with it. In the end theyre just as cookie cutter as the older talents and they restrict gameplay much more and made specs/classes too similar (look at rogue tree, its literally the same for all 3 specs). But whatever I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    Nah I dont like them aswell, but people think they have so much ""customization"" now and fell in love with it. In the end theyre just as cookie cutter as the older talents and they restrict gameplay much more and made specs/classes too similar (look at rogue tree, its literally the same for all 3 specs). But whatever I guess.
    The rogue tree has similarities and they do share talents, but they are not exactly the same. All other points are debatable.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    Not sure how this is even remotely true. At least the new system has different cookie cutter builds for different fights. The old one was the same all across the board if you care a least bit about your performance. Not to mention specs these day share things less than they did in the past.

Deleted
    And I like the original talent tree - but I doubt it will ever make a comeback. Talent every level from level 10 was great

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    And I like the original talent tree - but I doubt it will ever make a comeback. Talent every level from level 10 was great
    Agree, I also don't believe in that they changed it to make talents more useful, its just harder to calculate it and we know that game went through casualty from pegi 12 to 6.