Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    SV was higher than BM if you were on the belt duty. Just sayin', just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Smart answer
    But I know that, I just tried to be friendly-mean

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    How did you try to back it up? By making something up? Also You just said how you are a sarcastic person. So can't I think when you say "I guess you were right" as being sarcastic? Since hey you just said you were a sarcastic person right. Also now you have moved on to the let's get back on topic defense, this is a common strategy when you have nothing left in your deck and have conceded that you were wrong and made it up. So with that, I will conclude this session. Class dismissed.
    No, you can not assume I am sarcastic by nature without having any substantial evidence of knowing me to have been sarcastic in the past. Now you are defending yourself to the point of stupidity and trying to make logic out of nonsense. I already said I was wrong, I agreed with that. Getting back on topic is not a defense. I made a statement, statement was wrong, would like to get back to the original topic. Unless you are just wanting to stay on the high chair because you proved me wrong on something off topic? I mean, we can do that, by all means, please continue with pointing out how wrong I was and dodge the original point. I get it, you psych 101'd me in conversation, furthered by the class dismissed comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    SV was higher than BM if you were on the belt duty. Just sayin', just sayin'...
    Wasn't that only untill people figured out how to get the pets up there with you? I seem to recall that as soon as we figured out how to not bug the pet, I was always BM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Wasn't that only untill people figured out how to get the pets up there with you? I seem to recall that as soon as we figured out how to not bug the pet, I was always BM.
    Yep, Bm demolished SV with pet up since you had Bestial wrath for every weapon spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Yep, Bm demolished SV with pet up since you had Bestial wrath for every weapon spawn.
    If you were quick you could cycle through pets in the downtime between belts to have a pet with Rabid off cooldown every time too.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    If I remember correctly, with SV you could keep presence on the plateau with DoTs which would give you an edge over BM and because enrage timer was stupidly tight it actually could made difference between wipe and kill.
    However, I was in 10 men guild and it might be a whole different world than with larger raid size.

Now when I put some thoughts in it, I believe I was the BM on the all bosses except first one (pet de-spawning issues and because it was walkover boss, I didn't bother to micro-manage my pet - playing Lone Wolf before it was cool ) and on the belt duty where I was SV.

EDIT: Yeah, and on the first boss was something with his debuff not applying to KC or something -> switch to SV, instead of having to count on my own, just stopped attacking when everyone else would.
    Last edited by mmoc194f88fa3d; 2016-03-16 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    If I remember correctly, with SV you could keep presence on the plateau with DoTs which would give you an edge over BM and because enrage timer was stupidly tight it actually could made difference between wipe and kill.
    However, I was in 10 men guild and it might be a whole different world than with larger raid size.

Now when I put some thoughts in it, I believe I was the BM on the all bosses except first one (pet de-spawning issues and because it was walkover boss, I didn't bother to micro-manage my pet - playing Lone Wolf before it was cool ) and on the belt duty where I was SV.

EDIT: Yeah, and on the first boss was something with his debuff not applying to KC or something -> switch to SV, instead of having to count on my own, just stopped attacking when everyone else would.
    It was actually MM >= BM > SV for belts if you knew how to rotate pets.

Deleted
    It was a long time ago and I might recall something wrong, but the belt was never an issue there. You were SV to get little extra on the boss and adds.

I also don't rule out I was just simply doing it wrong.

The plural of anecdote is data

=)

Does anyone else feel the 3 minute cool down on Aspect of the Cheetah is overkill? Is there any feedback going to the devs that might reverse the change? Perhaps 1 minute is too short, but 1.5 min is reasonable I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddler View Post
    Does anyone else feel the 3 minute cool down on Aspect of the Cheetah is overkill? Is there any feedback going to the devs that might reverse the change? Perhaps 1 minute is too short, but 1.5 min is reasonable I think.
    It was 1 min at the start. And most people though that was overkill for a short spring since the 30% more or less is pointless. 3min cd on that that shit is a JOKE nothing else.