Adblocker proof ads

So it seems now i MMOchamp is pushing adblocker proof adds, nothing like 1/3 of my screen being bright fucking pink from a tmobile ad or rb6 seige ad. Any way to remove this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Select all filters and don't select the "allow non-intrusive advertising" box. Pssh, "non-instrusive" my ass.

I was ok with the banner at the top, then the banner started morphing in size for different adds so i said nope to that, then they started adding bright ass or video ads on the each side of the forum. U want people to view adds stop making them so obnoxious.

And now its back, on every fucking page, either wow on sale of bright fucking pink tmobile. MMOchamp mods what the fuck is this shit and how do i get rid of it.

I am not having this issue. I would suggest getting two or more adblockers, see if it helps and possibly noscript. There are a few other programs you can get too. Give it time they will stop showing up.

Read this MMOC Developers: If you want people to unblock your ads you gotta make them not lag peoples browsers or better yet, do some less intrusive banner ads that aren't animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I am not having this issue. I would suggest getting two or more adblockers, see if it helps and possibly noscript. There are a few other programs you can get too. Give it time they will stop showing up.

Read this MMOC Developers: If you want people to unblock your ads you gotta make them not lag peoples browsers or better yet, do some less intrusive banner ads that aren't animated.
    This, the fucking add makes the forum section smaller, Its obnoxious, and fucking bright as shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    This, the fucking add makes the forum section smaller, Its obnoxious, and fucking bright as shit.
    Try adding a different fucking filter subscription list to your fucking Adblock filter subscriptions list fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I literally haven't changed anything with my Adblock for over 6 months and still have never seen an ad.

I even have allow non-intrusive adds on and don't have an ad on this site.

Deleted
    this is how can keep site up and running. you think money are growing on the trees?

Use uBlock instead. Works like a charm.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I literally haven't changed anything with my Adblock for over 6 months and still have never seen an ad.

I even have allow non-intrusive adds on and don't have an ad on this site.

same here. I haven't seen any annoying ad on here.

I see no Ads either, even before I recently upgraded from AdBlocker to AdBlocker Plus.

What I do see for a split second in the upper left hand corner when I go to the forums is a small window blink in and out of existence.

I assume this is an AD being zapped.

Deleted
    0 adds on my side.

Most likely you have installed a malware. Those like to fill your browser with adds.

I too have Adblocker Plus...and I also have annoying ads...(yes, I did go into options and did my thing there...and it didn't work)

Although to be fair, this whole website seems buggy as hell. I try to post...anything and most of the time get a popup that asks whether to leave the page or not. If I don't leave the page nothing gets posted, if I do, my posts doubles up as an updated post. When I try to edit my post, it's a coin flip as to whether or not I'll get "page not found" or a message from this website saying that the page was either deleted or moved, neither of which has ever been the case. And just to read a thread, clicking on it doesn't seem to work. I have to click on it a couple times to get things moving.

This is the only website I've ever had the distinct headache-inducing displeasure of having such issues.

I have Adblock AND Adblock plus running. But I don't seem to see the ad you are talking about. It's very likely it's something regional to you.

Which means...

More of the shit coming to the rest of us SOON.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    But the ones that lag give the most money!

I imagine we'll get that Ty for feedback! response.
    And that fucking neon pink one. It turns pages from 2/3rds the horizontal space of the screen to 1/3rd, which is even worse. I only know because sometimes I feel bad and turn it off... then turn it on again.

No ads on my end Firefox with adblock plus could be a filter issue or malware or you could try stuff like noscript or ghosty.

It might not be so damn bad but there is always some fucked up activity running in the background lagging everything. (I haven't been able to isolate/identify it just yet, but it's likely some stupid script)
    I've lost track of how many times I had to open up a thread/forum in another tab for that fucked up reason that the constant activity in the background wants to run and play first before moving on.