Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys do know there is one level head in the silvermoon council right? So I can imagine the debate went this way.

Khadgar and aetheas show up, ask lothemar to return the blood elves who wish to dalaran.

Lothremar m liadrin and rommath all said fuck no.
    Then enter Hauldron. He tells them to think for a moment. Eventually gets them to agree and rommath goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Rommath the Kirin Tor hater is in the Council of Six? Ridiculous... did Lorthemar give him a personal harem filled with half-naked Blood Elf chicks to make him go ahead and do this?
    Well, the blood elves do need to repopulate and skill with the arcane is apparently hereditary so that seems like something he would have had already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    You guys do know there is one level head in the silvermoon council right? So I can imagine the debate went this way.

Khadgar and aetheas show up, ask lothemar to return the blood elves who wish to dalaran.

Lothremar m liadrin and rommath all said fuck no.
    Then enter Hauldron. He tells them to think for a moment. Eventually gets them to agree and rommath goes.
    Considering the last two times the Blood Elves went out of their way to defend Dalaran they were killed and imprisoned for their trouble, I think "fuck off" is the more reasonable answer tbh.

Either way this has the potential to be interesting. I just hope Blizz remembers that there's a story to be told here and don't just skip over all the drama and details like they did with "redeemed" Grom.
    Last edited by mmoca98142c293; 2015-11-28 at 10:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Well, the blood elves do need to repopulate and skill with the arcane is apparently hereditary so that seems like something he would have had already.
    The blood elves have had a few years to repopulate and rebuild, lorewise they should be okay right now. They got the Sunwell back with a new energy source, they remained out of alot of the major wars besides The Siege of Orgrimmar,The Nexus War and The Purge of Dalaran which we lost a few Sin'dorei with the bulk of them being locked away in the Violet Hold (...hopefully freed after Rommath takes his place in the Council of Six) but all in all this was more of a victory for the Sin'dorei because we ended up saving a lot of the citizens within the city.

But yeah, with Rommaths skill in the arcane he should've had a lot of women

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elari View Post
    "redeemed" Grom.
    I'm pretty sure they cut a huge raid or event out of the game that skipped over this completely and that was supposed to be the Attack on Shattrath which never happened
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Seriously? What type of favor did they have to call in to get him to join? "we promise to kill ourselves after this invasion is over for your enjoyment"?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You all forget the one reason that can make even Rommath want to join Council. Ill give you a few hints. Thats a man and he is cool as cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Seriously? What type of favor did they have to call in to get him to join? "we promise to kill ourselves after this invasion is over for your enjoyment"?
    The council meetings will be glorious, the snide from Rommath should be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If he's there lets hope he isn't passive like Aethas.

He should demand an immediate trial for all Silver Covenant members involved in the purge.

Or in the very least have some agents hide a few mana bombs around the city...just in case tensions flare up again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The council meetings will be glorious, the snide from Rommath should be amazing.
    "What is your suggestion Rommath?"

"how about you kill yourself"

"oh"
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    "What is your suggestion Rommath?"

"how about you kill yourself"

"oh"
    This is exactly what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Isn't Khadgar still there? Isn't Jaina the only one to replace?
    They were down to 5 when aethas got kicked out.
    Khadgar takes over jaina's spot
    down to 4
    then rommath joins so 5.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    magister blood elf with kirintor clothes

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=96962/...delviewer:10+0
    I thought you were serious for a second, I was like Rommoth nooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    This is exactly what's going to happen.
    I would lol I feel Khadgar would too, he's probably a freak.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    They were down to 5 when aethas got kicked out.
    Khadgar takes over jaina's spot
    down to 4
    then rommath joins so 5.
    six with archmage aethas sunreaver

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=89368/...delviewer:10+0

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    So he coming back? Is he stupid?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Was that ever in question?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    jaina musta needed a vacation to leave khadgar in charge, ah well she's always still gonna be my sexy fantasy
    I think it's more a case Jaina wouldn't have a choice.

Khadgar is both more popular and a better mage than her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time Aethas tries to open his mouth Rommath will be like "listen here you little shit"
    Holy shit lol

Every time Aethas tries to open his mouth Rommath will be like "listen here you little shit"
    Rommath: hush the adults are talking

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Ugh, if they squish Rommath into purple robes and a purple tabard with Kirin Tor symbols flying all around his head, I'm not going to be happy. They need to stop making all the other magi of every other race seem like children throwing rocks compared to almighty Rhonin, Jaina, Khadgar, and every other Kirin Tor mage.

Blood Elves being depicted as the powerful and knowledgable magi they are seems to have died with Kael'thas.

Rommath had better be sporting a crapload of red, gold, and green.

Srsly, Blood Elves have been practicing magic for over 10,000 years, and much longer as the Highborne before them. They should be the strongest mages in the entire world, living for thousands of years and honing their skills, rather than the humans who live to be 100 at best. Their only rivals in the arcane should be the Nightborne, and then the Shen'drelar in third, as they've been spending the majority of their 10,000 years keeping Immol'thar from busting out of his cage, while the High Elves and Nightborne cultures flourished.

They should not always be playing second banana to the Kirin Tor. They have the Sunwell for crying out loud.

But nope. Humans and Orcs must be best at everything, and Orc and human buildings and clothes are also the best of all. /s

Draenei are all about Light, and Velen seems to be the strongest priest out there, so why can't the Blood Elves be the strongest of their niche?

It's always humans and purple.

Blood Elf architecture is way underused, and I hope Rommath being on the Council will get them some more stuff in the Sunreaver Sanctuary besides two orc banners.

Ugh.

I won't mind if Rommath just continues being patriotic for the Blood Elves and not bend over for the Kirin Tor like Aethas and wear their ugly clothes.

Better not make him just another Blood Elf Kirin Tor cronie in Ulduar mage tier like Krelas.

I do wonder what's gonna be in the Silver Enclave.

Also, Rommath had better not become super tight friends with his fellow Council members over the course of Legion and after the Legion is defeated, he's like "I'll stay here on the Council in Dalaran. Silvermoon isn't as cool as our lord and savior Khadgar."
    If we can get over Varian being killed for whatever reason I'm sure you can tolerate Rommath being forced to wear those horrid colours for an xpac.

Seriously though, before Belves were even a playable race the lore had humanity as having a frightening affinity for magic which disturbed the elves sent to teach them in the first place. probably something to do with being descended from Titan constructs and Vrykul. And as for being the strongest mages...I think the Draenei have a few millenia on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elari View Post
    Considering the last two times the Blood Elves went out of their way to defend Dalaran they were killed and imprisoned for their trouble, I think "fuck off" is the more reasonable answer tbh.

Either way this has the potential to be interesting. I just hope Blizz remembers that there's a story to be told here and don't just skip over all the drama and details like they did with "redeemed" Grom.
    Yes...because they were TOTALLY innocent that second time around. Amirite?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it