10+ Year Old Account

Unholy dk Legion alpha discussion.

So I looked back about a week and didn't see a thread discussing this. Note that I havent seriously played a dk since wrath. Unholy to me looks simpler than WoD but like a lot of fun. I think its talent tree is pretty cool too. Every row has some tough choices. I cant wait to try it. What do you think of the early look at Unholy?

I like the idea of having Timmy burping on everyone. That lil' stinker.
    The new Festering wound ability looks interesting as well. I can't wait to try out the new abilities and talents.

Deleted
    3 Perma pets with talents gimme, can't wait for the PvP testing with the pets and the 3min PvP talent that keeps spawning zombies, the cluster fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I like the idea of having Timmy burping on everyone. That lil' stinker.
    The new Festering wound ability looks interesting as well. I can't wait to try out the new abilities and talents.
    iirc the ghoul AoE was tied to Gnaw which at least atm is 1min CD, to make it a viable cleave/AoE it needs way shorter cd
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2015-11-24 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    iirc the ghoul AoE was tied to Gnaw which at least atm is 1min CD, to make it a viable cleave/AoE it needs way shorter cd

I just checked the talent calculator and it is tied to Claw, not Gnaw. Plus the cloud lasts for 6 seconds.
    So with that information, lil' stinker will be making Timmy do a near constant AoE attack.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2015-11-24 at 11:12 AM.

3 Perma pets with talents gimme,
    3 pets? I know you can talent All Will Serve for the extra skeleton (I'm wondering how that will work with the pet control bar, does it just auto or does it double down on what your ghoul does? what about Dark Transformation?) But wheres the third pet coming from? Tortured Spirit? Its cooldown is the same as its duration true but it doesn't really feel permanent because of constant recasting.

Maybe we can petition Blizz to just make it a permanent pet attached to one of the old 60 minute buff type deals or something to keep track of if its up or not. Just a quality of life type of thing.

Deleted
    3 Perma pets with talents gimme, can't wait for the PvP testing with the pets and the 3min PvP talent that keeps spawning zombies, the cluster fuck

The PVP Aura that increases all enemy ability cooldowns by 30% interests me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaransan View Post
    3 pets? I know you can talent All Will Serve for the extra skeleton (I'm wondering how that will work with the pet control bar, does it just auto or does it double down on what your ghoul does? what about Dark Transformation?) But wheres the third pet coming from? Tortured Spirit? Its cooldown is the same as its duration true but it doesn't really feel permanent because of constant recasting.

Maybe we can petition Blizz to just make it a permanent pet attached to one of the old 60 minute buff type deals or something to keep track of if its up or not. Just a quality of life type of thing.
    Since it grows in strength every time it attacks, they could just make it's power reset every 20s while having it up full time.

Saw rumors of a frost wyrm but I don't think it made the cut. I do look forward to channeling my inner Dirge though.