Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Challenge Mode Gear and Weapon in the Wardrobe UI account wide in legion?

Has anyone confirmed yet if the challenge mode gear from pandaria and the weapons from WOD are available in the new wardrobe UI in the beta of legion, if so does it mark it as obtained so it can be used as account wide on that class? I asked on the beta chat and some people responded saying yes and other no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    Has anyone confirmed yet if the challenge mode gear from pandaria and the weapons from WOD are available in the new wardrobe UI in the beta of legion, if so does it mark it as obtained so it can be used as account wide on that class? I asked on the beta chat and some people responded saying yes and other no.
    I am unsure if you can transfer your chars to beta yet?

Anyone, would like to know this too!

Im guessing the gear u have bought will be put in ur wardrobe but if ull get the armor from the classes u didn't do it on i doubt!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish people would stop making 8x threads about this per day.

The answer today is the same as the answer yesterday, which is: Until Blizzard specifically states that you will be able to equip Challenge Mode transmogs on characters that DID NOT earn the achievements, you should assume you will NOT BE ABLE TO.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I wish people would stop making 8x threads about this per day.

The answer today is the same as the answer yesterday, which is: Until Blizzard specifically states that you will be able to equip Challenge Mode transmogs on characters that DID NOT earn the achievements, you should assume you will NOT BE ABLE TO.
    And i wish people would stop speaking for blizzard without them having a final statement about the NEW feature regarding the what is and what isnt available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    After its just gear most people paid for and didnt earn it the normal way.

I already answered this exact same question on 2 different threads, feel free to search for any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Deleted
    I found it!

Quote Originally Posted by this sesshomaru View Post
    it was mentioned on one of the interview recaps here, mop sets will become class specific, meaning whatever sets you managed to unlock back in the day you'll be able to transmog across those classes in you whole account.

But wod weapons will remain character locked for the time being.. But rest assured that this will change in the future so get them now anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsupreme View Post
    I found it!
    Yay! You won this jar of cookies, don't worry I assure you it's chocolate chips, not raisins
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

They wont be account wide, i wouldn't get your hopes up.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    I already answered this exact same question on 2 different threads, feel free to search for any of them.
    "It was posted somewhere sometime" does not qualify as actual evidence.

Deleted
    My friend has the alpha and he told me that he could see some of the Challenge Mode Gold weapons in the Wardrobe, in example: Shifting Felblade.

I wish blizzard would get round to answering these themselves.
    We don't know officially yet.
    The general consensus is that any character of the correct class would be eligible, and my additional belief is the possibility of a minimum character level.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorei View Post
    My friend has the alpha and he told me that he could see some of the Challenge Mode Gold weapons in the Wardrobe, in example: Shifting Felblade.
    And also greys and seasonal stuff like the christmas outfit.
    There may be restrictions just not in place yet, or they are hugely relaxing the rules.
    Neither have been confirmed or even hinted at.

The last blizzard said is that they don't have any more details to share currently.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16883848310#20

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

've been seeing a lot of threads lately about the new Transmogrification Wardrobe that's coming in Legion. Right now I don't have any more details I can share. *raises pitchfork shield*

It's likely that the system may be iterated on throughout the course of the upcoming Legion beta. I can only really advise to stay tuned for now.

That being said, I have been keeping a note of some of the more common questions concerning this feature and I'll be forwarding on those queries internally.
    I would hope for a substantial blog on it later.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-11-27 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think I will be buying all the CM Gold weapons including the ones I can't use just to be safe. I already bought the polearm ahead of time for my future melee hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wish they would let this happen. Would open up a whole new game for me tbh being able to mog my CM gear on alts on other servers.

Really hope they leave it how it is. Only thing id be alright with is if its class specific. If you did it on a paladin then all your paladins would get to wear the gear etc.

But no, i doubt they will give people access to ALL the CM gear for all of the classes just because someone completed one set of challenge modes. That's unlikely to ever happen as far as mop gear is concerned.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I can't quote anything official but, I assure this will not be the case. They have said numerous times that items like this are intended to be collected on a per-character basis, similar to pvp rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And also greys and seasonal stuff like the christmas outfit.
    There may be restrictions just not in place yet, or they are hugely relaxing the rules.
    Neither have been confirmed or even hinted at.
    If they relaxed the rules to include greys and whites, that'd be great. There's tons of great transmog items that aren't moggable because they're white (the Embersilk Dress and Wandering Isle quest gear immediately comes to mind) or don't have stats on them (most low-level bows/guns/crossbows other than the revamped 1-60 quest rewards).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    They have said numerous times that items like this are intended to be collected on a per-character basis, similar to pvp rewards.
    They also said they never gonna allow 2 dks per realm, faction changing, realm changing. horde and alliance chars on same realm.

Things change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I can't quote anything official but, I assure this will not be the case. They have said numerous times that items like this are intended to be collected on a per-character basis, similar to pvp rewards.
    Hopefully they stay true to that.