Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I guess this answer the question posted about challenge modes. This was posted in twitter by blizzard responding to a post.

@WarcraftDevs If I unlocked the CM armor during MOP on one warlock, if I make another will I be able to XMOG it on him with the new system?

Replied by WarcraftDevs:

Yep! Any characters of the same class will be able to wear the Challenge Mode sets if you've unlocked them on Dec 11, 2015

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish someone had asked about the weapons. Would be great to have a confirmation on that, though what they said about armour suggests that they will indeed be account-wide as well. Awesome news from my point of view!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    I just wish someone had asked about the weapons. Would be great to have a confirmation on that, though what they said about armour suggests that they will indeed be account-wide as well. Awesome news from my point of view!
    other have asked about the weapons on the same post but have yet go get a reply from blizzard. Waiting on that too. weapons should be more like if you can equip it, the it counts account wide without being specific to a class.

On the front page:

If I unlocked the CM armor during MOP on one warlock, if I make another will I be able to XMOG it on him with the new system?
    Yep! Any characters of the same class will be able to wear the Challenge Mode sets if you've unlocked them. (WarcraftDevs)

Booyaa!

Thank god I've unlocked them all.
    Last edited by Tornad0; 2015-12-14 at 03:48 PM.
    Two theories when arguing with yak. Neither one works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornad0 View Post
    On the front page:

If I unlocked the CM armor during MOP on one warlock, if I make another will I be able to XMOG it on him with the new system?
    Yep! Any characters of the same class will be able to wear the Challenge Mode sets if you've unlocked them. (WarcraftDevs)

Booyaa!

same here. all classes unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Tornad0 View Post
    On the front page:

Booyaa!

If you unlocked it on a paladin and create another paladin then, fine i can see how youd be able to use that xmog.

At least they didnt give people ALL the xmogs for unlocking it on one character. If you unlocked all the CM gear from mop on all the classes then yeah, you get them on newly created alts.

If people didn't, hopefully they quit bitching and moaning now.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."