preparing for raiding as balance druid for first time ..

Just wanted to get some gear check happening and wondering what could be changed to able to decent damage to bosses in Normal and progression to Heroic and maybe Mythic if lucky
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...akferal/simple

Deleted
    Your gear is mostly fine for normal. Just put priority on getting new trinkets and the tier pieces. The rest of the gear is mostly a case of higher ilvl = upgrade due to secondary stats having mostly similar value, whilst intellect has a higher value. Can get some temporary upgrades in mythic dungeons as well, shouldn't be too difficult to find some groups now with the recent patch that came out.

What kind of trinket should i go after ?

Seed of Creation (Archimonde) and Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia (Hellfire Council) are your best in slot trinkets. The iron reaver trinket would also be an upgrade for you. Outside of raid, the other Kazzak trinket would be good to get.

Deleted
    Or the Heirloom trinket from mythic dungeon can be good on some fights =]

Yep got the trinket from mythic (OoV)

7+ Year Old Account
    Am curious about how moonkin damage works. On the opener their DPS is SUPER, but falls off sharply over the fight, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfury View Post
    Or the Heirloom trinket from mythic dungeon can be good on some fights =]
    It's rather good overall really. Surely in the demon fights it gets even better, but in the OP's case it's a rather nice upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Am curious about how moonkin damage works. On the opener their DPS is SUPER, but falls off sharply over the fight, lol.
    They scale with our stats (apart from mastery for obvious reasons), so intellect pots, DSI proccing and potentially Lust affect their damage. All that said, can't say I've noticed that big a difference.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-11-25 at 02:55 PM.

Sometimes i regret making a druid and should went Aff lock for dps caster since i started out as a lock and should ended WoD as a lock (switching to DH soon as it comes out)