Poll: Which power would you prefer to have?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Which power would you prefer to have?

1. The ability to make a cop car appear whenever you see someone breaking some sort of traffic law (eg. speeding/cutting you off etc.)
    2. The ability to punch someone in the face through the internet with (or with out it's your choice) them knowing who did it.

Edit: Bonus. What situation would you like to use your power the most in?
    Last edited by dixincide; 2015-11-24 at 01:30 PM.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    1. The ability to make a cop car appear whenever you see someone breaking some sort of traffic law (eg. speeding/cutting you off etc.)
    2. The ability to punch someone in the face through the internet with (or with out it's your choice) them knowing who did it.

The ability to make a Cop Car appear out of thin air every time someone violates a traffic law.
    Even Pedestrians

In my country, most peoplr dont have a clue on how to drive AND they use their horn WAYYYYYY too much.
    Its as if nobody knows its against the law to honk in a populated area.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to, when I throw an insult at someone, a visual representation of the insult would jumpscare them.
    I called someone who was driving like a moron a 'sandwich' today. It was a glorious 2 minutes of self-sustained laughter!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

That's really a tough choice. The fact that I live in an area with a lot of people who are bad drivers makes #1 kind of appealing. I love how I can get a speeding ticket on a barren road in the middle of nowhere because the speed limit dropped to 40mph for like a quarter-mile stretch, but some asshole who passes me on a double yellow line goes completely unnoticed and gets away with it.

There is a 4-way stop where I live that's notorious for problems because a lot of people are either just assholes who don't care or don't understand how a 4-way stop is supposed to work. I'd probably use it most often there. Next time some asshat runs the stop sign and nearly barrels right through me when it was supposed to be my turn to go, BAM. Cop.

I can think of a lot of situations where #2 would be useful too. It'd be most useful when I see bad sportsmanship in online games. Either when I'm losing and the other player starts "LOL U SUK I FUCKED UR MOM LOLZ" or I'm winning and the other player starts "OMFG U FUKIN CHEATED UR CLASS IS OVERPOWERED"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    The fact that I live in an area with a lot of people who are bad drivers makes #1 kind of appealing. I love how I can get a speeding ticket on a barren road in the middle of nowhere because the speed limit dropped to 40mph for like a quarter-mile stretch, but some asshole who passes me on a double yellow line goes completely unnoticed and gets away with it.
    This made me change my answer.
    This past summer I've been dinged 3 times because of 1 lane roads dropping to 40 from 100 without a sign to warn it.

The first one is the power that I desire to have, this is quite useful to punish those drivers who break rules and reduce the rate of accident to some degree.

It's got to be 2. I'm not one for road rage, but internet rage, some people could really use a punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spawn a cop when you see someone breaking a traffic law. Especially idiot drivers I see on the phone and texting. and also because, I never been so upset by anything I have ever seen printed that I want to be physically violent towards them to point I could take a cheap shot.

If I have a disagreement with someone if it is that serious, and comes to that, I rather do that face to face, when laid out cold because they couldn't do what they thought they could do they know who did it and why unless they are in ICU. Violence is a stupid thing to imagine doing to someone just because you disagree with someone,
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-11-28 at 09:31 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I have both, so I can jump through the internet, slam a cop car on someone, and punch it until it explodes while yelling mudamudamudamudamudamudaMUDAMUDAMUDAWRRRRRRRRRRY!

7+ Year Old Account
    Punch someone in the face... definitely... since I spend so much time on the internet

Definitely that internet one.

Deleted
    Spawn a cop when you see someone breaking a traffic law.

Internet Punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think, if everybody could summon a police car, everytime he/she sees some other do something wrong or breaking a law in traffic, traffic would stop immediatly because of 'police car spamming'. *g*

Internetpunch seems rather useful in some situations. But could it hit me too, when I'm offending someone without realising? Some people are really touchy about things, whereas I think nothing much of.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd solve the unemployment crisis alone with this.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Is there someone in the cop car?

hit people in the face through the internet.

i can't hit very hard, but my god i'd certainly try my best. i'd use it in pvp, when that one dick rogue stops me from planting bombs at the yellow gate *SLAM* right in the teeth, when some jerk keeps coming for me specifically *SLAM* RIGHT IN THE TEETH.

oh god, this would be amazing.

also, use it in arenas. always win cause the person you just hit in the face thinks they're being assaulted by a ghost and runs out of their house.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2015-12-02 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hit people in the face through the internet.

i can't hit very hard, but my god i'd certainly try my best. i'd use it in pvp, when that one dick rogue stops me from planting bombs at the yellow gate *SLAM* right in the teeth, when some jerk keeps coming for me specifically *SLAM* RIGHT IN THE TEETH.

oh god, this would be amazing.

also, use it in arenas. always win cause the person you just hit in the face thinks they're being assaulted by a ghost and runs out of their house.
    Uncle Ben would be disappointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Uncle Ben would be disappointed in you.
    uncle ben can eat a dick, i need dat item level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    uncle ben can eat a dick, i need dat item level.
    This is my new signature. Thank you.