Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What would a human hybrid be classified as?

If you created a hybrid via somatic or stem cell modification between a human and a non-primate, what would that taxonomicallly be classified as? I think hybrid cell lines between humans and rodents have been going on for years, but what exactly would they be classified? Would it be classified as a hominid or a primate? Would it be classified more closely to it's other parent species?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humster
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2015-11-24 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would depend what it is and how it comes out... I'd find it rather awesome to see a hybrid human-dog with the head of the dog. I'd just call him Seth

Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    Would depend what it is and how it comes out... I'd find it rather awesome to see a hybrid human-dog with the head of the dog. I'd just call him Seth
    There was a sketch of what a dog modified with human genes may look like.

Deleted
    An abomination against nature

Seriously WTF is with the OPs furry fetish

My waifu.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    An abomination against nature

Seriously WTF is with the OPs furry fetish
    I didn't ask for anybody to play up a false sense of morality, I asked for an answer to a question, is a human hybrid an ape or not an ape. Also the fuck does a human hybrid have to do with furries!!??

Such are already known.

If you combine a monkey with a human you get a sand nigger, also known as arab or a kebab.

Infracted: Please do not make racist comments
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2015-11-24 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I didn't ask for anybody to play up a false sense of morality, I asked for an answer to a question, is a human hybrid an ape or not an ape. Also the fuck does a human hybrid have to do with furries!!??
    Because furries are sexually attracted to anthropomorphic animals which exactly what a hybrid is. There's no sense of false morality, creating human hybrids for the sake of it is ridiculous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    manbearpig
    Half man, Half bear pig

Because furries are sexually attracted to anthropomorphic animals which exactly what a hybrid is. There's no sense of false morality, creating human hybrids for the sake of it is ridiculous
    1. A furry is fandom of people not a fetish, it doesn't take me to explain what you can read up on in Wikipedia. 2. Morality is subjective and it's not just for the sake of it, all these mice and rats engineered with human genes are used in experimentation and to help expand knowledge and future possibilities of creating healthier, more advanced humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Catgirls would be classified as awesome

Deleted
    1. A furry is fandom of people not a fetish, it doesn't take me to explain what you can read up on in Wikipedia. 2. Morality is subjective and it's not just for the sake of it, all these mice and rats engineered with human genes are used in experimentation and to help expand knowledge and future possibilities of creating healthier, more advanced humans.
    Is your education based on wikipedia?

Besides your thread is about anthropomorphic animal hybrids NOT medical advances using genes

Is your education based on wikipedia?

Besides your thread is about anthropomorphic animal hybrids NOT medical advances using genes
    Tell in the OP where I said anything about anthropomorphic animals and where did you get your education on furries? Because I've spoken to furries, otakus, bronies and everything else and they almost always say it's a small part of those fandoms isolated to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Half man, Half bear pig
    That doesn't make any sense.

Clearly it's half bear, half man, half pig.

Catgirls would be classified as awesome
    They would scratch your face off.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Justin Beiber

Deleted
    Tell in the OP where I said anything about anthropomorphic animals and where did you get your education on furries? Because I've spoken to furries, otakus, bronies and everything else and they almost always say it's a small part of those fandoms isolated to the internet.
    Your post history suggests you're a furry. Anyway wasn't you going all emo the other day bitching about how awful the world is? My suggestion was log offline, go outside. No serious scientist has thhese fantasies of you, animal hybrids already exist... Human hybrids won't suddenly no longer become human unless it becomes so anatomically bizarre which ethically will never occur

Your post history suggests you're a furry. Anyway wasn't you going all emo the other day bitching about how awful the world is? My suggestion was log offline, go outside. No serious scientist has thhese fantasies of you, animal hybrids already exist... Human hybrids won't suddenly no longer become human unless it becomes so anatomically bizarre which ethically will never occur
    What does me getting aggrevated about what's happening in the news have anything to do with what I'm talking about. Secondly I was a furry, but what does that even have to do with this either, I was just fucking curious about this because of that Humster thing I read about that I posted in the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does me getting aggrevated about what's happening in the news have anything to do with what I'm talking about. Secondly I was a furry, but what does that even have to do with this either, I was just fucking curious about this because of that Humster thing I read about that I posted in the OP.
    Best to ignore adam.