Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Any way of checking if guild members have completed weekly mythic dungeon for VP?

Any way to track there mythic dungeon progress for the week?

Would be nice to know whose slacking on VP.

Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just check how many pieces of gear they have upgraded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noruego View Post
    Just check how many pieces of gear they have upgraded.
    Seeing as though the armory doesn't show upgrades yet, this is easier said than done.

Says ilvl, have to extrapolate on what gear they had. BiS players after week 1 should have ilvl of ~738. Second week should bump it up to ~741.

Obviously gets a bit messier when you have less than BiS gear because offpieces can skew and whatnot but have to look at their equipped ilvl vs physical ilvl.

Put a nanny-cam in their room, that way you can make sure you know everything they do since after all you are their video game overlord.

Or you could just not worry about it and get some perspective about raids that are 5 months old already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    Put a nanny-cam in their room, that way you can make sure you know everything they do since after all you are their video game overlord.

Or you could just not worry about it and get some perspective about raids that are 5 months old already.
    Or, you could just make sure people are putting in the effort, so that all 20 + people in the raid team can spend less time clearing each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucixo View Post
    Or, you could just make sure people are putting in the effort, so that all 20 + people in the raid team can spend less time clearing each week.
    Or you are a 3 nights a week guild (or however much) and you expect your people to make time for that and that only. Sure, if they spend time online and they don't bother with VP, "scold" them, but expecting people to login more just because Blizzard put this system in place is kinda "stupid".

Better keep them in line!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Or you are a 3 nights a week guild (or however much) and you expect your people to make time for that and that only. Sure, if they spend time online and they don't bother with VP, "scold" them, but expecting people to login more just because Blizzard put this system in place is kinda "stupid".
    takes like 8 mins to do a mythic dungeon.

anyway if the guild is serious then you should expect everyone to be at least 50-75% VP capped (skipping LFR/heroics is forgiveable imo) without a spycam on them

Quote Originally Posted by Crucixo View Post
    Any way to track there mythic dungeon progress for the week?

Would be nice to know whose slacking on VP.

Thanks.
    Well if you really wanted to be a little shit about it you can just inspect them as they zone in to the raid.

Don't be such a try-hard. The race has been over for ages, all of you are already behind, so people who want to take their time getting VPs should be able to take their time.

You afraid you won't kill mythic archi in the 8 month wait before legion? Give me a break.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really glad i'm not in your guild.

This thread is the perfect example of what is wrong in the current raiding scene.

If people don't want to cap each week then they shouldn't be forced too. Any guild who isn't a WF or True Server first guild should not expect people to get thet 1% buff.

If you haven't killed Mythic archi by now ilvl/gear isn't the problem.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-11-25 at 05:04 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Have you considered, you know, asking them?
    But truly, this thread stinks of lower end of middle of the pack worries.
    Sorry, how I see it.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

15+ Year Old Account
    9,5 full upgrades pr week, u could go over em 1 by 1, 1 by 1 item
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    This thread is the perfect example of what is wrong in the current raiding scene.

If people don't want to cap each week then they shouldn't be forced too. Any guild who isn't a WF or True Server first guild should not expect people to get thet 1% buff.

If you haven't killed Mythic archi by now ilvl/gear isn't he problem.
    What this guy said!

Especially the part about
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If you haven't killed Mythic archi by now ilvl/gear isn't he problem.

What a ridiculous expectation to place on a casual raiding guild.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    OP what is your raid progress?

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    race for world 2000 is serious stuff bro though

Wow... really?

This has to be the most pathetic thread of the day. 5-6 months into the latest raid and op is worried about VP for upgrades?

Your guild must be AWESOME.

So many people still seem to forget this is a game, meant for fun...not for being scolded like you are slacking at work. Wow, what is wrong with you OP?

I PvP only and even I feel sorry for your guild members....