Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    You can still transmog the gun into a bow, just not the artifact bow, they work like legendaries.
    Pretty sure everyone is aware of this.

And if they actually 'worked like legendaries' they wouldn't be transmoggable at all.
    Last edited by zerocarbs; 2015-11-26 at 02:47 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Newt View Post
    How dare you... This gun (that I stole from our tank), was my pride and joy back in the day.

On a more serious note. I feel like the artifact guns just don't match the description that they've got.

The gun with the tusks is the only one I like, but it doesn't really work in this context.
    It's more like something you keep above your fireplace or in a glass case.

The other guns don't really look like some priceless high tech relics capable of untold power either.
    They mostly look like toys. One even looks like an evil decorative gardening tool used by Ming the Merciless.

I don't know... perhaps their animations and projectile fx will bring some improvement,
    but overall I'd say they are mediocre at best.

It's curious that these were the final models, I wonder whose call was that.
    Agreed. At least the warlord's challenge gun has some fancy animation... These guns are so meh. Reading the artifact talents its looks like there will be some kind of electricity bolt animation at least. Also the summon exotic beast ability may make up for the lackluster weapon models. I may have misread it, but 2 pets out at once? Bad. Ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Agreed. At least the warlord's challenge gun has some fancy animation... These guns are so meh.
    And how do you know they don't have animation or effect ? You don't, thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    And how do you know they don't have animation or effect ? You don't, thanks.
    Because you can view them in the model viewer... Unless they're added in later.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Because you can view them in the model viewer... Unless they're added in later.
    Where ? I don't find any of them on WoWDB or on WoWHead. There are only some staves + Fire artefact + Shamheal artefact. And the videos I saw only had the character holding the weapon without firing them or anything.

TL;DR.

Basically, the Hunter got the shaft on animation and spell effects. There is literally nothing cool or astounding like some of the other classes. There is no color, there is no spell effects, there is no light.

We get it. "Hunter doesn't Hunt with bright lights." So we stay in the dark hidden. Who needs to stay in the dark hidden when you're fighting a raid boss that CLEARLY knows you're there.

Fucking stupid models look like shit meanwhile the vast majority get some whoopity dupity particle awesome.

Shafted.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.